Chapter 13

Growing up I never liked sad books. I don't like when people enjoy others pain and I don't like it when people die. It reminds me that not everybody is good. So I just stayed away from those kinds of books completely. Ignorance is bliss, right? Everything I learned in my life is either from the school or from the streets. I have a lot of common sense but I didn't know enough.

I never thought Mario would kick me out of his house. I never thought he would do it especially on my birthday. Lastly I never imagined that the girl I knew since I was fifteen the girl that I thought was my best friend would treat me like a dog in the street. And as Mario kicked me out all she did was stroke his chest and look at him lovingly as he told me I have two hours to pack my stuff and go. The bitch didn't even look a little sad to see me go. Blinded by dick. I was creating to many problems. They needed space to start a "family".

Wtf she was only seventeen and he was 18. Why were they trying to start a family? But hey who am I to judge? It probably won't work out anyways. Just being logical here. They don't really know each other.

Yes they were childhood friends but people change and June has changed a lot. I don't even feel like I know her anymore and she was supposed to be my best friend.

Things were just happening way to fast. I could barely wrap my head around the situation

so I just quickly packed my stuff in the Louis Vuitton duffle I stole from Mario and left. What? You think I'm going to leave without taking some of his expensive stuff for myself. Its not like I left a lot with him and I still have my apartment.

While I was living with him I still paid the rent every month.( A/N let's pretend that she is old enough to have her own apartment.) So its not really like I need him.

I hope when he cheats on June she don't try to come crying on my shoulder. I'm so sick and tired of everybody leaving me. My dad is gone, my mom is gone, my grandma is gone, my best friend is gone, and Mario is done with me.

I really did love him. How creepy is that? I fell for my kidnapper. I deserve this I should never let him get so close to me. I'm never letting anybody get close to me again. When you expect things from people all they do is let you down.

Fuck everybody and their feelings.

(A/N this was just a filler since y'all kept asking for an update. I'm on break from school next week so I will probably update once or twice. Love y'all. Later. ✌✌)