Chapter 9

So now we are currently in a cute boutique called Beauty and let me tell you the store was decorated beautifully and the store was mainly for thick chicks like me. It was located in the mall.

   So Mario said he was going to go get me something nice to wear. Anyways this boy comes back seven minutes later with a turtle neck sweater and sweat pants.

"You would look so nice in this and I don't need you looking too sexy at that party its going to be a lot of other men there. This body is just for me." He said grabbing my ass.

"First of all I like your little change in attitude but you ain't my daddy and you most definitely ain't my man. So I can look sexy in front of whoever the hell I please." I said throwing that ugly shit he brought me on the ground and pushing him back.

"You see you always calling me bipolar but you damn near the same thing. First you about to rape me then you beating and yelling at me. You have me confused. However if you want to go to the party dressed like a hoe then go ahead." He yelled at me while grabbing the attention of others in the store.

                                                              "Look you need to calm the hell down because we are not together just because I tolerate you does not mean I belong to you. So you better chill before shit gets ugly in here." I whispered in his ear and then turning around to find the perfect dress with the perfect shoes right beside it.

It was a black and white striped cotton and silk blend Halston  Heritage dress. With a pair of black and white sandals and a white Moschino bag. The outfit was cute and it was so hot outside so the outfit was perfect for the weather.

  After all this shopping we went through I was hungry, so we left the boutique and went to the food court. I ate chicken with broccoli alfredo and a Pepsi. That food was so good I nearly ate the fork. Anyways while I was finishing the last of my food with my cheeks stuffed and little bits of food on my face. Basically I looked a hot mess, this cute dark skin boy with hazel eyes and deep dimples came up to me asking for my name and number. Let me tell you this boy was fine. I quickly swallowed and wiped my face.

"My name is December an-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before Mario jumped in.

"And she's taken so move on player this one is mine" he said rapping his arm around me possessively while giving the boy dirty looks and getting on my last damn nerve.

"Sorry Mario I had no idea it will never happen again." The guy said almost sprinting away and never even taking a second glance black at me.

"Pussy" I mumbled.

"Shut that shit up I'm ready to go now." Mario said looking mad as hell.

You see that's that shit I don't like. I don't even understand why he is mad because all I told that guy was my name and I don't even have a phone because he took it when he first kidnapped me. Also he is NOT my boyfriend I don't even know what we are. But what I do know is that we have one weird relationship.

"Yo December" I heard somebody call my name. So I turned around and one of the guys from my old school was there. I don't know why he's calling me, we were never friends just lab partners.

"Hey umm...." Shit I really forgot his name damn think....think....think....Bryan....no.....Ryan...

"It's Byron" he said, oh yeah that's him. I forgot I'm really not good at remembering stuff.

"Not to be rude Byron but is there something you wanted. I have to use the bathroom badly."I said annoyed. Yeah I just wanted to give you this note.

He handed me the note and ran away like somebody lit a fire on his ass. Anyway I unfolded the paper and it read "stay away from my man fat bitch or you will die". Who would send me this?

Damn I called Mario over to me and asked him to read the note.

"You are not leaving the house anymore." He said looking more mad then I've ever seen him. Aw shit this the first time I left the house since he kidnapped me and now I can't leave. FUCK.