Chapter 11

Mario POV

"As your punishment for destroying my baby I want to take your virginity." I said just to see her reaction.

"Hell No are you stupid?" she yelled kicking me in the balls and then running. I fell on the floor while clutching on to my now swelling balls.

"I was just playing." I said to her retreating figure. She has a nice ass.     The party wad cancelled due to the death of my car Veronica. That bitch aggravates me. She is so annoying and childish but I can't lie I like her a lot.

    I like the way December gives me attitude sometimes and I like the way that she is insecure about her weight but doesn't go around all the time saying "I'm fat". I love how she practically has strength radiating off of her and I love how she does not have to depend on anybody for anything. She is strong and I love that in a woman. I bet she think I forgot about her birthday tomorrow but nahh I have something planned for her ass.

And I hope we can end the night with birthday sex with the stuff I have planned.

--
December POV

  This nigga really thinks he's funny asking me some dumb shit like that. He just does not understand like nigga I will cut you. Anyways I see he like playing games and shit so why don't we have a little fun.

   I called up my best friend July because I didn't talk to her since school ended and I miss her because I'm always busy with Mario childish ass. I went to go get the house phone since Mario took away my phone. The phone rang for about fifteen seconds and then she finally picked up.

"Who the hell is this calling from a blocked number?" she said with an attitude. I laughed because her ass is to damn much.

"Girl it's your best friend, December so stop talking crazy." I said while laughing.

"Listen Bitch where have you been all summer. Had me worrying and shit. I tried to go to your grandmother house to ask where you are but the neighbors told me she passed away. So I went home and cried about that for two days. Then I cried some more because I thought you ran off and killed yourself or something. Bitch I should murder your ass for all the stress you put me through." she yelled into the phone and at this moment I knew that fucked up.

" I'm so sorry bae let me make it up to you. Come over to my new house."

"Bitch when you got a new house?!?"

"Well it's a long story so come over and we will talk about it."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye JuneBug" I said and she laughed and then hung up.

----_----------
Worst update in the world I'm sorry if this chapter was boring to you. I just wanted to update something for you guys. I have major writers block. But show my other book Dark Skin some love toSchool is killing me. School first and then wattpad