Chapter 5

----The Next Morning----
I was woken up by ice cold water pouring down on my face. WTF is going on.

"Good Morning sunshine" Mario said happily with a now empty bucket in his hand.

This makes me so mad now my hair is wet and its going to get all nappy this is just fantastic.
If I never told you before I can't stand him with the life in me.
"Its time for you to get ready for work." He said now very serious. He must be bipolar the way he switches moods like that.

Anyways I got ready and put on the stripper outfit while throwing my thick hair in a big puffy high pony tail. He got me some underwear, bras and some other necessities last night thank god.

He also got me a pair of red bottom heels that I can't lie look really good. I know my feet are going to be killing me by the end of the day. 

I cleaned the whole house from top to bottom while he was out doing whatever. My feet were in so much pain. I think he gave me those shoes just to spite me. I made him some baked macaroni and cheese, fried chicken with string beans, mashed potatoes and red velvet cupcakes with vanilla icing. I thought about putting rat poison in it because you cant trace it in your blood but sadly I couldn't find any. Plus he has the whole place set up with cameras so I would probably get caught. By the time I was finished I decided to sit on the couch and rest my poor feet.

As soon as I sat down I heard the front door open.

"Damn it smell good in here" I heard him say.
"December" he called out to me.
"What bitch?" I answered back
"Fix me something to eat" he replied seriously.
"Hell No" I said the fuck he thought this was.
"Look I'm going upstairs by the time I get back my food better be on the table or I'm going to punish you." I went and got him the food because I had no energy left to fight. When he came back downstairs he saw the food there waiting for him he look surprised that I actually listen to what he told me to do. Shit I'm surprise to any other day I wouldn't have did it. Good girl he said and kiss me straight on my lips. It happened so fast I didn't even have time to respond. I was so mad he took my first kiss away from me.
You can call me childish but I wanted my first kiss to be from somebody that I loved. I know for a fact that I do not love him I actually dislike him strongly. He walked away smirking. If only he knew how mad I was at him . This Means War.

---The Next Day---

I made sure I went to sleep early last night so I could get up early this morning. It was exactly five o clock in the morning currently. I found a thick leather belt last night when I was going through my closet. So I walked down the hall to his bedroom making sure to leave my room door open so I can make a quick exit with nothing in my way. Thank god he left his door open.

So I opened it silently leaving it open. My day was just going so good so far I saw two pairs of handcuffs on the ground and handcuffed his hands and feet to the head board and bottom part of the bed. This guy was a heavy sleeper and he was sleeping butt naked on top of the covers. I picked up the belt that I had put on the floor while I was handcuffing him to the bed and wrapped it around my hand a few times to get a good grip on the belt. I hit him one time with the belt to wake him up. He screamed trying to sit up to see who was hitting him tilting his head up and then down noticing the handcuffs. He tilted his head to the right and saw me with the belt in my hand. He looked so mad and even a little hurt. No mercy for his little bitch ass.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" he said sounding very pissed

"This is for kidnapping me and stealing my first kiss." I answered back hitting him two times each time harder. His screams of pain were like music to my ears I could see his skin turning a dark red color.  Then I started to feel bad so I took off the handcuffs and ran straight out of his room to my room hearing his foot steps directly behind me.

Then before I even got to my room Mario tackled me straight to the ground. Shit I know I'm in trouble now.

(A\N I don't know when my next update will be so I tried to make this one long. Please comment I love to here your feedback.)