Chapter 2

So I wake up in dark room I can't see anything but I can definitely hear some rats running around. My memory slowly fades back to me of what happened yesterday with a fucking migraine.

I can't lie I'm very scared at the moment and it smells DISGUSTING. I can feel the cold concrete underneath my ass so I stand up and look for a light switch so I can get the fuck up out of here.

So after about three minutes I finally found a light switch and what I see instantly makes me throw up.

There is a giant pile of at least one hundred dead rats in a corner and about fifty that are still alive. So I see a door and let me tell you now I have never been so happy to see a door in my life.

However my happiness quickly turns to sadness as I come to find out that the door is locked.

Finally I remembered that I know how to pick locks with hair pins and I thanked God that I wore my hair in a bun. After about a minute the door finally opens and I run my fat ass out of there my legs and ass shaking while I run. But you won't believe who I ran into. Mario.

I don't know about yall but I'm starting to think this fool maybe crazier than me. Anyways he looks down at me with this weird look on his face like he constipated.

So I asked him if he needs to shit because he has that shit face on. He gave me an evil ass look after I told him that so I gave him the same face back.

So I asked him ' are you mad shit face' and he just kept on mugging me. You see there he go with that being mute shit again. So I see you just kidnap people and leave them in a stink ass room and give them that I have to shit face all day.

So he just replies and says 'you are a disrespectful ass bitch' I give him a shocked face and say 'oh so shit face knows words'. Talking to this fool made me forget what I was trying to do which is get the fuck up out of here. So I took flight but then I notice that this house is huge and set up like a maze. Why the hell would somebody want to live here? But anyways I'm just running through these maze like hallways and guess where I end up?Right back in front of shit face. I'm officially aggravated.

Since I see I can't leave by myself without knowing how to exit I decide to ask him why has he kidnapped me. His reply shocked the hell out of me 'your parents owed my father a lot of money and since they have passed you have to give us all the money they left in their bank account and I know that you know the pin number'. 'How much money do you want?'. 'I want all'. This fool must not have took his meds because he is talking crazy shit.
(A/N sorry for the late update guys my next goal is ten votes and thirty reads and when we reach this I'll post chapter three. Love You Guys. Peace.)