Chapter 6

Mario POV

This bitch is so fucking mean. She must be a sadist or something. She wanna act crazy so its punishment time. She is currently tied to a chair in my room because the bitch dont know how to act. She is a little scary though.

December POV

Can you believe this nigga got me tied to a chair in his bedroom. He just came in the bedroom with me talkin bout some im going to get punished.

First of all I am not a little ass girl so all that punishing shit he talking about is for the birds.

Secondly he must not learned from that ass whoopin he caught earlier that im crazy as fuck.

But whatever he can try me again if he wants to. Anyways he just stepped in the room. He walked up to me slowly as if that was supposed to intimidate me. Can he please get to the punishment or sit the fuck down and let me go, cause this shit is ridiculous.

Finally he stood in front of me and leaned down talking in my face "Why did you do something so stupid earlier" he said talking directly in my face. OH MY GOSH this nigga breath smelled like dog shit and throw up. Shit nearly burned my eyebrows off. "Nigga why the fuck your breath smelled like that oh my gosh nearly burned a bitch eyebrows off and my nose hairs. That shit is so disrespectful I know you don't like me but shit I didn't know you hated me. You must hate me to come up in my face with that breath. Damn I guess that nasty ass breath was the punishment. Oh my gosh FIX IT JESUS. That breath needs Jesus. Jesus take the wheel. Lets pray for that yuck mouth." I said completely disgusted.

You should know when your breath stink. You should be able to taste it. Anyways when I finished going off he looked mad as fuck. Oh shit I done fucked up my mouth done got me in trouble again. He dragged my ass up out that chair I was in and I ended up right back in the rat room. Which now also had roaches in it. My life is so wonderful. Ewww a big ass roach just ran over my foot. He left my ass in that room with all those bugs and said he gonna take me out when i learn how to be respectful and stop being a bitch. So as you can see I'm going to be in this room for a long ass time.

-------Seven Hours Later------

This is torture. I been sitting in this nasty ass, stink ass room. A roach flew in my face. I cried about three times my eyes are almost swollen shut. Plus I'm hungry and I have to take a shit.

Finally this light skin motherfucker came back. He looks at me and tells me that I look like shit and he says I can leave now. I ran my ass straight up out of there and straight into the shower. While I was here he showed me how to get around the house cause this how was set up very tricky. I'm so mad at him but I have a plan to get his ass back. This is going to be fun.

(A/N I'm sorry this update is short the next one will be longer but I started a new book called Dark Skin it's an interracial story. So you guys can check it out but Vote Comment and Share.)