Chapter 3 Short Chapter

He must be crazy my parents left 3 Billion Dollars in that back account. I told you that they were deep in the drug game. I have not even touched that money yet because my grandmother supports me.

When my grandmother was young she met my step grandfather while she lived in the hood strugling to get by as a single mother raising my dad and later they fell in love and got married she ran the drug game with her husband/my step grandfather but he got shot and he died but he left a lot of money in his account and that is how we currently get by. So my grandmother is a female OG. But she is done with all of that drug stuff at this point and she is to old for that. 

He must be a damn fool if he thinks I will give him all of my money. So I gave him the most respectful reply I possibly could. "Nigga I aint giving you shit over here looking like a light skin lizard you must be stuck on stupid if you think that you gonna kidnap me and then wanna take all my money you gonna have to kill me first" I said meaning every word I said i know the job that my parents did was not legit but they worked hard as hell. My father was shot seven times in his life trying to make money to move out of the hood to provide a better life for himself and he thinks that he is just gonna come to me demanding shit and expecting to get it. The Fuck.

(I'm going to update again this week a/n)