Chapter 16

June POV

  I miss December but if she wants to stop being my friend over Mario so be it. She just mad that I got what she was working so hard to get. Mario is my man and its expected for bitches to be mad.

But I have a surprise. I'm pregnant and the baby isn't Mario's. It belongs to his ugly ass best friend, Snakes. If Mario finds out he will kill me. I don't know what to do. I think Mario might have an idea the baby isn't his because he keeps giving me the side eye as I walk around the house.

Anyways I'm supposed to be cooking for a dinner we're having with Mario, his brother Emanuel, his brothers girlfriend and of course me.

There is only one problem. I can't cook, man I can burn water. That's how bad it is. So I did the only logical thing. I went to the corner store and bought four turkey sandwiches and made Kool-Aid.

I laid all the turkey sandwiches on a platter and put the pitcher of Kool- Aid next to it. Mario had to make a quick run to the trap house and should be coming home around the same time as the guest.

December POV

"Manuel I don't know if I'm ready to meet your brother and his girlfriend." I told him getting annoyed with his begging.

"Please baby if you come with me I will take you shopping and to a movie."

"Okay I guess I'll go but I'm not happy about it. What did you say your brothers girlfriends name was again."

"I don't even remember, I think its January or something. That bitch a hoe. I heard she pregnant with another nigga baby. If my brother find out that she is he will kill her." He said looking dead serious.

"Damn that's harsh." I replied

"Death before dishonor."

"Okay Pimp let me go get ready" I said walking away.

"Alright little Pimping" He laughed while smacking my ass.

----

Manuel and I were driving for a long time until we finally pulled up to the house I never wanted to see again. Mario's House.

"What is your brothers name Manuel?"

"Mario. Why?"

"Nothing." I replied cooly. Oh SHIT!

We walked up to the front door I was so nervous my heart was going a mile a minute.

Manuel walked ahead of me and pressed the bell. Guess who I saw?

That slut bag ass skank sucking every nigga anaconda ass hoe. June.

She looked me up and down.

"Bitch are you here for Mario cause his ass moved on to new things." She said with a smirk

This bitch got me all the way fucked up but before I could pop off Emanuel jumped in.

"Excuse me bitch I don't know where you know MY GIRLFRIEND from but you better respect her and act like a lady before I have to handle you like a nigga." He said and walked past her with me next to him holding his hand.

As we were walking past him the bitch was standing there with her mouth wide open at the door.

So I let go of Mario's hand and walked up to her and tapped her on her chin twice so she could close her mouth.

"Wouldn't want another dick to fly in." I said winking and walking away. I just love being petty sometimes.

"Where is Mario?" Emanuel yelled.