Chapter 17

December POV

Its been a week since the incident at Mario's house and honestly life has been not so great since. Manuel went back to New York for college and he wanted me to go with him but I'm just scared. I think its to much to soon. I don't know anybody in New York. He's mad that i didn't go so he isn't speaking to me right now but he has to understand that its to much to soon.

So as I'm having an internal debate somebody starts banging on the door like they ain't got no damn sense. Keep in mind that its seven o clock in the morning. I didn't even wash my ass yet, so I know its way to early to be getting visitors. So I get up out of my bed, paused my Straight Outta Compton boot leg Dvd and went to answer the door.

To say I was shocked was really an understatement. My dads best friend Jack was at the door. I haven't seen this man since the night my parents died and I can honestly say that I missed him. He was like a second father to me. My parents never really had that many friends because you know you cant put your trust in just anybody. Jack was about 45 years old but didn't look a day over 27. He had bright, beautiful green eyes with black hair and he made being Italian look so damn good. He was white and I'm not interested in older men but lets just say he can get it. He has two kids that are both 19 years old but they live in Italy where he is from.

Jack met my dad in his first drug trade when they were both 17, my father had connects all over the world and before he died he told me that out of all the people he has ever come across Jack was the most loyal and even though this might sound a little biased he said that Italians are one of the most loyal people that he has ever come across. Now that doesn't mean that you should trust every Italian that you come across because obviously that's some dumb shit but you should always be loyal to those who are loyal to you.

"December how are you? Its been very long since Ive last seen you. I know you might be thinking that i just forgot about you. However that is not true. I was out seeking revenge on the people who killed your parents. They are dead now and now that that's handled i want to spend sometime with you. I want you to come to Italy for a week with me. I want you to meet my wife and children."

"I missed you so much Jack. I would love to go to Italy with you for a week and meet your family. Just tell me when."

"In two days we will be taking my private jet to Italy. I will send my driver to pick you up. I have to go now but i will stop by tomorrow to talk more with you." He left and after that I went back to watching my straight outta compton dvd.

Emanuael's POV

College is hard as fuck man. The hardest part is the books and the second hardest part is trying to stay faithful to December with all these fine ass college girls. They love them some me but I'm trying to get used to this being loyal shit.

"Hi Emanuel. Maybe you can stop by my dorm later so we can discuss school stuff." Jessica from my english class said seductively while sending me a wink.

I just smiled and walked away because I seriously want some pussy but I want to be faithful to December too.... Fuck it I'm getting some fresh college pussy tonight.

I walked to her dorm and as soon as she opened the door she was on me and we went straight to work.

(A/N heyy guys I'm so sorry I didn't update in a while I went on vacation and the WiFi literally sucked.

This is a little update since I love y'all so much. My grandmother just passed so I'm dealing with that.

Do yall mind if I add a little white boy action or even a lot? Are y'all down with the swirl?
My next update will be soon. Later guys love you.