Chapter 7

People say revenge is sweet. But I know that if I keep attacking him it will just be a never ending war. Which is unnecessary I need to leave this place. I need a plan and I need it fast when I was kidnapped it was exactly a week until summer vacation. I need to leave because I have exactly one year left of high school and I need to finish it.

I tried to escape through the front door but you need a key to get in and out which is very dumb. Plus when I looked out the window all I saw was trees everywhere literally. He has a house in the middle of the woods and I don't know what type of beast are out there. I tried to escape through the window but they have bars.

I decided that today I'm taking a break I'm not cooking suit and I'm not cleaning shit. You want food and clean rooms do it your damn self. So as soon as he walked in he came expecting food to be ready for him.

No honey it doesn't work that way.

"I don't see any food here for me" he says annoyed.

"Surprise motherfucker I didn't cook anything." I answer feeling happy that I successfully pissed him off.

I'm happy I'm not cleaning this house today because his room is absolutely filthy. It smells like fish and I found a bloody pad stuck to the wall in the bathroom. That is DISGUSTING

I told him about it and he just shrugged it off. Do you know who had to clean that up? Shit me neither cause for all I know that pad is still in the bathroom stuck to the wall. I clean the house to a certain point.

I clean up:

Dust

Dirt

Pots/Pans

Sinks

Tubs

Carpets

Sheet's (to a certain extent)

I don't clean:

Dirty Pads

Panties that don't belong to me

Shit-Pee

Blood unless it's mines

Dried up cum on sheet's(cause that's nasty)

Anyways I forgot to mention my birthday is in a few days.

I will be 17. I'm not really excited though because I have no one to spend it with.

I decided to come up with a plan.

(I'm very sorry guys that this is short. I will update by Monday most likely. But Vote Comment and Share. Love You guys)