Chapter 8

Have you ever had that feeling where you feel like the wind is being knocked out of you? Or the feeling to just want to crawl in a corner and die?

That is the exact way I feel right now. I just feel like my whole reason to live is now gone. Mario came home at ten o clock last night with the worst news that I've heard since my parents death.

"Your grandmother was sleeping on the bus when she died. They tried to wake her up but she was already dead. They sent her body to the hospital where she was pronounced dead and sent her to a morgue. After a week in the morgue and nobody claimed her body she was cremated.

After that I felt like there was only one thing left to do which was kill myself. I was kidnapped by some bastard, I have not seen my best friend in forever and now my grandmother is dead. Ever since my parents died my life just seemed to go downhill and then when I finally think that things are getting better I get kidnapped.

I guess I don't deserve a good life. While I was caught up in my own thoughts and on the verge of suicidal. Mario bust through the doors of my room, scaring me half to death.

"Since I feel bad about what happened to you I'll give you two options. You can either continue living here and continue working for me and I will allow you to attend school but you can't tell anyone about our situation or you can leave. You no longer have any debt to pay to me because honestly when my grandmother passed it really hurt me and I don't want to give you any more stress okay. However I like having you here even though you're really disrespectful I like you." He said sounding sincere then he gave me a peck on my lips but this time it was different I liked it and before I could even think about what was happening we were making out.

"I honestly don't have anything to go home to, so I guess I'll stay here with you because I feel really depressed and lonely and I think you've really grown on me to." I said kissing him again.

"However we need rules because some of the stuff that you do is really disgusting and I don't like having to see dirty panties and bloody pads on the floor. Also we need to go food shopping because you have absolutely no food at this point except for Apple's and a fruit roll up." I said getting annoyed just thinking about it.

"Alright we can go to the supermarket now. I'll do whatever I can to make you smile." He said making me smile. I was honestly loving the change in his attitude. He better continue to act right before I have to knock his big ass out.

"Oh yeah I'm having a party later today and a lot of my friends will be here so we need to buy snacks for that to. So go take a shower and get dressed. We're going to get you something to wear to the party also now hurry up with yo fine ass." He said smiling and making me blush. I have never seen him act like this towards me before and honestly I loved it.

---

So we're currently in the supermarket arguing about which type of chips to get. I think we should get nacho Doritos but he thinks that we should get sour cream and onion Lays Potato Chips. This argument was very heated.

"Just get the damn Doritos before I have to rip you a new ass hole, everybody knows that Doritos are the best kind of chips." I said about two minutes from ripping his curly hair out of his head. Damn he is fine. With his nice white teeth and his fitted white t-shirt that made his abs look all defined and nice to look at. He also had on his sweat pants hanging low on his hips, so I could see his V-line leading all the way down to his d-

" Why the hell are you staring at me like I'm the last piece of chicken or something." He said cutting me off from my soon to be very nasty thoughts. The things I would do to his fine ass.

"I wasn't staring at you, you're ugly anyways."

"Yeah tell that to you're eyes. Just remember baby you can get it whenever you want it." He said looking at me with lust filled eyes.

"To bad I don't want it." I said walking ahead of him, while feeling his eyes burning a hole into my ass.

"Yeah but I want it though." I heard him say under his breath.

"I know you do, now get your head out of the gutter and let's go to the register." I said with confidence, little did he know while he was caught up in his own dirty thoughts I put the Lays back and grabbed ten bags of family sized Doritos.

Let's just say he was really mad at me when we got to the register and told me he had something for my ass when we get home with a smirk on his face.

(A/N I'm so sorry about not updating in a while. I will try to update every Saturday if I'm not busy with school work. The more votes and comments I get the more I will update. Love you guys. Bye.)