Chapter 14

Month Later

  Life has been okay lately. I got a job at the Footlocker at the mall by my house. It pays minimum wage and I work full time but school is about to start in about a week so I will work part time after school I just want to finish my senior year. I don't really need this job but I need to learn responsibility and I need something to do life is pretty boring when you don't have anybody. Well accept for the other workers here at footlocker I have not heard from or seen Mario and his slut June and I don't want to see them either.

  The store is pretty empty and I'm just stocking up on new releases in the Jordan's section. I'm concentrating on organizing the shoes by size but I feel somebody tapping me on my shoulder so me being the civilized person that I am. I turn around and nearly pass out. The boy...excuse me I mean man standing behind me is freaking gorgeous. He looked about 20 years old with lightskin deep dimples, he looked latino, straight beautiful teeth, curly hair that was cut into a low fade and he looked about 6'5. He resembled Mario a little to. I was so lost staring at him I didn't even hear what he was saying. 

"Do you have the Air Jordan 7's "French Blue" in size 13 Mens ? He asked me smiling and his voice was so deep and his dimples complemented his face so well. He has some big ass feet.

"Yeah we just stocked up let me go in the back and get them?" I said almost running in the back to get the shoes for his fine ass. I saw him looking like he was about to laugh. I wonder what that was about. I ran to the backroom to get the shoes and ran back. And let me tell you a bitch was winded and cheesin hard as hell in his sexy ass face. 

"Thank you" he said after I handed him his shoes and then after a few seconds he just busted out laughing. Now im confused as hell because we are the only ones here and I don't recall telling him a joke. After he was done laughing he looked straight at me and said "You have some spinach I think in your teeth. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and I almost fainted big and bold in front of me were two big ass pieces of spinach covering my two front teeth. Embarassed isn't even close to how i felt. 

I dragged myself out the bathroom to pay for this mans shoes and lock up the store and head home to have a good cry about the situation. He was standing there looking a bit sad. WTF is wrong with him. 

He turned to me "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel embarassed or anything but you looked so cute all smiling and shit and then you had those big ass pieces of spinach on your teeth I just felt the need to tell you."

"Look its okay I'm glad that you told me now come on so I can pay for you're shoes." I told him while walking to the register. 

 "Youre total will be $249.99." I told him and he handed me $300 and told me to keep the change."

"Hey are you single?" he asked me while I was locking up the store. 

"Yup. Why do you ask?"

"Because I want to take you on a date Saturday night and give you the most fun time of your life." He said cheesin hella hard. 

"Ummm...I'll think about it but heres my name and number. So you can call/text me if you want." I told him while putting my info in his phone playing hard to get and knowing damn well I was going to most likely say yes.

"Okay my name is Manuel." He said taking my phone and putting his name and number in.

"I'll text or call you when I get home. Bye bae." He said making me blush hella hard. 

Manuel's POV

I stared at her ass as she walked away. She was so beautiful. The way she walked made my dick hard. As I was walking away I called up my brother Mario to tell him about the girl I met and he is probably going to whine and shit over his girlfriend June that keeps cheating on him. And he keeps forgiving her. Dumb Ass. I would have been dropped that hoe and threw all her shit in the stree since they live togeher now.

(A/N Hey guys since I didn't update when I said I would this is for yall. I hope yall like it. Yall should comment and say how the book is going so far. I know this chapter didnt have the best ending. But the next update will be amazing I promise you. Love yall. I didn't spell check this chapter so take all mistakes with love. I will try my best to update soon atleast this month. Bye.)