Chapter 16 LEMON

THIS IS A LEMON. AKA SEXUAL CONTENT DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE. BASICALLY IN THIS CHAPTER BEN HEALS READER THEN NATHAN READER AND PUPPET HAVE SEX AFTERWARDS. THERE IS NOTHING BUT THAT IN THIS CHAPTER SO DO NOT REPORT BECAUSE I HAVE WARNED YOU.
Ben leans over you his hands running across your wound as his hands glowed red softly. You felt your wounds slowly close as your vision faded in and out. You turn your head to one side seeing your hand tightly tangled with puppets as you smile softly Ben looking down at you bringing his hands away.

"You will be fine for now, your wounds are fully healed but there will be a large scar..." He said softly and half smiles slowly walking out of your and puppets room. You sit up and rubbing your eyes looking around the room

"When did you move me in here?" You said softly as puppet softly started to remove the bandages around your breast's and over your chest. You blush softly as he lets the last bandage slip onto the floor Nathan walking in as he softly kisses you. You blush softly kissing puppet back opening your eyes to see Nathan standing in the doorway blushing as you cover your breast with your arms puppet pulling away to look at Nathan. Nathan and him lock eyes and growl as you get up and stand between them. " please... I love you both... Don't fight... " you say softly a tear running down your cheek as Nathan softly rubs the tear away.

"I'm sorry (name), I will try not to.." He says softly tilting your head up towards him and kissing you softly puppet looking at him coldly as he wraps his arms around your waist kissing your neck softly. You blush deeply as Nathan pulls away from the kiss, a small stand of saliva hang between your lips only cm apart from each other. You blush deeply as puppet kissed up your neck kissing you again as he softly guided you to the bed Nathan following as he kissed your shoulder softly rubbing your boobs softly with one hand, softly punching your nipples and Bitting your shoulder softly. You gasp softly as both of their hands softly move to the lining of your jeans.
Puppet slowly unzips and Nathan slowly slips his finger along the lining of your panties, puppet pulling your jeans down slowly as Nathan took off his shirt soon after puppet as they both look at you with lust and desire. Your head was leaned against Nathan's chest as he softly kisses your neck and shoulder playing with your boobs softly. Puppet slowly pulling down your underwear running his finger along the lips kissing you softly. Nathan reached his hand down as puppet softly parted your lips softly circling his finger along your small opening. You blushed deeply, your breathing becoming a bit more heavy as Nathan softly punched you nipped making your body shake softly.
Puppet looked at you smirking softly "are you a virgin (name)?" He says softly as he presses his finger tip against the opening.
"Y-yes..." You say softly as you look at him blushing. You gasps softly and tilts your head back slightly as he slowly slides in his finger, a second one following shortly after. "P-puppet it hurts..." You say softly sniffling as he slowly pushes his fingers in a bit more the. Slowly out softly stroking your g-spot as he watches you gasp and shake and breath heavily.
You felt Nathan's lips curl into a smirk as you felt puppet push them back in again pushing them in a bit deeper. You felt Nathan's hand slowly travel down your stomach and softly above puppets starting to tease your clit softly. You tilt your head to one side breathing softly and puppet put his head near yours and kisses you softly, moaning into the kiss as puppets finger softly moved inside of you, and Nathan rubbing and teasing your clit. Nathan softly bites you neck as puppet pulls out of the kiss pushing his fingers into you again you moaning softly as your body shakes in pleasure.
Puppet smirks as he softly pulled out then in again, you climaxing slowly as you slowly open one eye seeing Nathan and puppet locking eyes as puppet softly licks your liquids from his fingers. You blush deeply as Nathan turns you around placing your head on puppets chest. You softly feel your back brush agains puppets stomach. You blushed as you looked at Nathan his golden eyes softly turning a light reddish color as you see puppets hand softly reach for Nathan's jeans, slowly pulling them down you you see the the huge bulge in his boxers. He blushes light as you feel puppets poking against your back lightly against your back.
Puppet slowly removed his jeans as Nathan slowly removed his boxers then slowly sliding off puppets who blushed softly. Both of them were large in size. You blush very deeply as Nathan softly places his tip at your entrance.
"Are you ready?" He said softly as you nod. He softly pushes it in as you gasp your hands tangling with puppets as some tears fall down your cheeks. Nathan softly whipped them away and kissed you softly as puppet softly kissing Your shoulder as Nathan slowly pushed in more as you blush madly as he stops. His length fully in you as you blush even more as he slowly starts to pull out and push in more. Moving inside you as you blush madly parting your lips softly as you turn your head to the side puppet Bitting the side of your neck as you moan softly Nathan kissing your chest. You moan again as Nathan slowly increases his speed as you arch your back pressing your head more into puppet as you felt his length brush against you. You felt Nathan's hand reach behind you softly gripping onto puppets length as he blushes moving his hand up and down slowly.
As puppet bites your should as you moan puppet and Nathan grunting softly as Nathan moves inside of you as you and Nathan and puppet all come at the same time. Nathan slowly pulled out of you as you pant laying against puppet as he holds you kisses your neck as he glances up at Nathan. Nathan's hands covered in cum as he slowly wipes it off on a towel laying on the side of the bed.
Puppet turns you the other way again and you look down to see puppets is about 2 inch. Bigger the Nathan and you blush deeply as he looks at you kissing passionately placing the head up to your opening and pushing it in slowly as you half gasp and moan as he softly teases you clit with his tip. He slowly pushes it in you gasping as he grunts "your still so tight..." He says softly as you arch your back moaning as he softly pumps in and out grunting and moaning with you as he grips onto Nathan's doing the same think Nathan did to him.
You puppet and Nathan pant softly as you moan and puppets grunts softly as you all cum together you laying into Nathan more.
Nathan and puppet smirk evily as Nathan picks you up along with puppet as they both place themselves at your opening.
As you gasp feeling them both enter you. You arch your back as they both kiss some part of your body. You moan as they move at different times, Nathan moving down as puppet moves up. You moan arching your back as Nathan bites and kisses your neck, puppet kissing and Bitting your breasts and nipples as they slowly cum you climaxing as they do. You all pant slowly as they slowly slide you off them and set you on the bed. They lay on ether side of you pulling the comforter over you and them.