Chapter 8

You lay in bed your head on puppeets chest as his arms hold you close. Your eyes closed tightly as you slept. Puppeet smiled as he ran his finers through your hair making you smile in your sleep His golden eyes peered at you as his hand traviled down your arm. He kissed your forehead lightly as Jack opened the door slowly  stepping in.

"Puppeet Zalgo is here, he says he sense her dreaming," he said in a hushed whisper as puppeet sat you, slowly setting you down making sure not to desturb you. He slip out of bed his bare feet tapping against the wooden floor of the room and walked out the cool mansion didnt not make him shiver as the air hit his bare skin. His chest bare as he rubbed his eyes yawning and running his fingers through his hair.

"Ah Puppeet, its been a long time old friend," Zalgo said shaking his hand as slenderman walked up next to him.

"Yea its nice to see you again Zalgo. How is nova?" He said as one of his minions carries a sleeping girl in. Little longer then shoulder lenght curly light brown hair brushed against the mans arm.  The ears ontop of her heead twitched softly. Her skin a milky white. She wore a long shirt that when a little past her hips almost as if it were a dress. her tail dangling down limply.

"Be careful with my precious nova, she is very fradgile" He said taking her from the man and setting her on the sofa. Brushing some strands from her face.

"Slender how was Jeff about (name), i heard that he tried to attack her..." he said as nova stirred softly gripping onto Zalgo's hand her ears perking up as her tail flicked softly her eyes opening slowly, her green orbs stairing into his fully black ones.

"she is fine little shaken but me and Jack are here to protect her," He said watching Nova sit up as she leans against zalgo almost falling over again.

"Sorry about nova its hard for her kind to take the ride from the underworld to the overworld. I had to give her a dose of a new sleeping med, because last time she flied over she was to scared to move for 3 days cowering in the corner of the plane," He said chuckling as novas head turned up seeing jack she smiled softly before passing out on zalgo's shoulder.

"i can see that," Slenderman chuckled softly. "Ill have jack go get nova once she wakes up and Zalgo will dig into her mind seeing if she is another pasta nice us," With that slenderman left and zalgo picked nova up walking to his room in the house.