chapter 4

(If you like this story i will need 3 comments and 3 likes to continue, thank you for reading and i hope you liked it <3)

You felt puppet hit the ground lightly as you dropped. Puppet whipped the tears, that were streaming down your face, and smiled at you softly walking into the forest near your house. Your white dress flowing behind you as he held you close to his chest. He was cold to the touch as your hands wandered his chest slowly wrapping your arms around his neck. He held you close. You slowly falling asleep.

When you woke up puppet's arms where wrapped around you. You were laying in a bed next to puppet. He was sound asleep holding onto you tightly. You smiled softly as you kissed his cheek, he stirred softly as he pulled you into his chest, resting his chin on top of your head. Then someone kicked the door open and screamed:

"YO PUPPET WAKE UP SLENDY WANTS YOU!" you could feel puppet hold you tighter as he looked at the person who has bardged into his room.

"I told you not to come in you idiot!" He yelled at the man looking down at you and you looked up at him tiredly. "Hey, how was your sleep?" He said sweetly letting go of you slowly and sitting up. You rubbed your eyes and looked at him sleepily. You nodded softly as he swung his feet over the edge of the bed. You grumbled and turned over looking at the man. He Wore a blue mask a black hoodie and some dark red tuffs puffing out from his hoodie. He had dark jeans and black converse.

"Who... are you..." You said tiredly as i yawned sitting up as puppet walked towards the man putting on his hoodie.

"This is Jack. Eyeless Jack." Puppet said before opening the door shoving jack out of the room. "Stay here... ok (name)? and keep it locked"

"Mkay..." You said tiredly as you layed back down sleeping softly"