Chapter 10

(3 comments 3 likes on this page.)
felt cold metal under your bare feet. You being jerk harshly as you stumbled falling someones, only to be dragged to your feet again. Tears stained your cheeks along with the blindfold that covered them. Your wrists were bruised from the ropes that bound them. You could feel your hair was messy and tangled. The men around your grumbled softly as they threw you in a room. An room, they removed yoru blindfold slowly not letting you turn around to meet their gazes.

You felt the eyes watching you as you lay agains the cool black tile marble of the floor. They removed the ropes around yrou wrists and closed the door slowly leaving you in almost darkness, the light from outside shinning in mixing with the ceiling lamp that hang to far to reach with anything in the room. There was a large queen bed with white silk sheets and a large fluffy comferter with a lot of throw pillows, all white.

You walked around the room seeing a door. You opened is slowly, seeing as bathroom. You mumble softly "nicer then my room with my family..." you close the door and turn around a man standing there. His eyes were red, his skin was grey. He had large black wings, shadows falling off like mist along the forest ground. You stumble backwards, your back touching the cool metal door. Your eyes staring into his.

"Little bird... your mind trick wont work on me like normal humans," he says reaching a hand out to touch your face, but you cring backwards, your back sliding down the door as you sit on the floor, your hands and arms covering your head. He drops down to one knee, gentally taking your arms away from your face. He brushes the tears from yoru cheeks "im stuck here like you, they caught me. I was once human developing my powers like you intill they found out where i was and trapped me in this horrible place,"

He stood up holding out his hand as you stood up slowly on your own. "Why do you call me little bird,.." You asked slowly blinding slightly as he chuckled.

"Because you seem like a bird, who just got their wings clipped, you have to stay but i am strong enough to leave... Come with me. Im sure your loved one is waiting for you." He said softly his wings flapping softly as you look at him your hands to yoru chest as he offers his hand again and you slowly begin to reach your hand out drawing it back as the men almsot kick the door down, the red-eyed man turning around growling as they shoot at him.

"Get him!" One of the men said as they jump on him. He flaps his wings throwing them off as he flys out of the room then men pointing their guns towards you, your eyes glowing white as all of them stop dropping their weapons, before one shoots you in the shoulder, you cry out sliding down as you close your eyes tightly holding your shoulder.

"The man flapped his wings down grabbing hold of some of them and slamming them against walls. He rushed into the room gripping your tightly as his slams the door shut where all the men were and open the bathroom locked it as he drags you in, you crying in pain.

~~~~AFTER YOU WERE TAKEN~~~~

Puppeet chased after the men screaming at them as he jumped over the fallen brances slenderman growling as he took out some of them, zalgo become a large monster knocking many of them with one swing. One of the men knocked you out throwing you in the back of a van. Puppets eyes glowed with rage as gthe rest of the men took off in vans, puppeets strings managing to take 2 of the 20 cars that were racing off.

"COME BACK HERE!" He screamed tears filling his eyes as he fell to his knees. Jack running up to him as he punched a tree, it cracking as him and puppeet screamed in anger and annoyance