Chapter 7

The guys look at you and smile "Thanks" Masky said standing up as he walks towards you holding his hand out to shake. You keep your hand down. "the name is masky," He said softly, dropping his hand to his side and he pointed towards the man with the hood. "Thats hoodie, he is shy and doesnt talk much so sorry about that," He said as he goes to ruffle your hair you cringe backward away from his hand.

"Sorry masky she isnt to keen on people touching her... her family didnt treat her well and she doesnt really trust people to touch her..." He said as you leaned against him. He looked down smiling softly as he kissed the top of your head. You look masky a little sad that you had made him sad.

"Sorry... i just dont... trust a lot of people..." you said as you pulled away from puppet and reached into the freezer pulling out the cheesecake putting it on the table and putting lots of topings like, whip cream, caramel, chocolate, and other sweets. She smiled as she placed it on the table masky and hoodie both grabbing a slice as you sat a bit away from them grabbing one and puppeet sad between you and the boys.

"So Puppeet, whats your pets name?" Ben said snickering softly as he looked to you a look of lust filling his face as his eyes wondered across your body.

"Her name is (name), and no she isnt my pet and you will not touch her," he growled at ben ben snickering back as EJ walked in sitting next to you, you did not cringe away for him, knowing him and puppeet were good friends, you trusted him as he smiled grabbing a slice of cheesecake as he patted your head, you cringing slightly before you stopped alowing him to pat your head.

"Well i think that would change," Ben growled back at puppeet before standing up from the table harshly and walking briskly to jeff's room where slenderman had ordered him to stay as much as possible intill Zalgo got here. Slenderman walked into the dinning room seeing masky and hoodie chowing down on the cheesecake and Ej patting your head softly as puppeet smiled down at you.

"Well seems people are already starting to warm up to (name) arnt they?" Hoodie looked up and nodded looking at you blushing softly as he looks away towards masky and down at his cheesecake. 

"Yes seems that way," Jack said as he stopped patting your head and looked up at slenderman and smiled , no one able to see anything under his mask.

"Slenderman, Jeff and ben need to be kept away from (name) i think they could hurt her or worse make her snap," he said hissing their names as you look up at puppet hugging him.

"Its ok puppeet im sure they wont do anything not as long as slender is around," You said snuggling against him.

Slenderman looks at you and puppeet sighing "She is right they know how bad it will be if they harm her, she could be one of the most strongest pasta's we know," He said looking at them and masky and hoodie nodded.

"I agree with Slender and (name) on this but i think they shouldnt be aloud to be around her just in case something were to happen slender," Ej said as he looked up at slender frinishing his cheesecake as did masky and hoodie.

"Then it is settled, Puppeet, if its alright with you Jack will be helping you protect her and i will ban them from seeing her intill Zalgo comes," He said and with that he walked away