Chapter 17

You open your eyes slowly to see puppet holding you lightly as you feel Nathans arm wrapped around your waist. Your head lay lightly on puppets chest. you sat up slowly, the cool air hitting your bare skin as you slowly slide out of bed putting on your red underwear and bra, then slipping into your black skinny jeans and one of puppets overly large red and black plaid shirts. You walk downstairs slowly wincing softly as you placed your hand on your middle back as you softly stumble down the stairs making your way to the living room. it was early in the morning no one would be able to hear you due to being to asleep. you sigh putting on coffee and slowly opened the fridge seeing that nothing was there.

You rub your head and walk to the the cabnits where also empty. you look at them a bit annoyed as you grab one of the car keys slendy had aloud you to use sense you were staying here. After all he did teach you how to drive, and gave you a false driver license. although you could just tell them to go away and you would which is usually what you do. You slowly get into the car after making a list of food and go to the store. You get back soon around 9, concidering how much food you had to get, lots of people seeing you had to fill a van full of food just to get back to the mansion. You sigh softly as you grab the box of doughnuts you had bought for your breakfast sitting at the table and sipped you coffee and ate some doughnuts.

Puppet sat next to you trying to reach for a doughnut, you smack his hand away glaring at him "Nope all mine." you said and hugged the box as nathan laughed, puppet pouting softly. nathan sits next to you smiling as slenderman stands outside and begins to cary most of the bags of food inside along with jeff and ben, whom were forced to sense you had to go to the store by yourself and lug it all to the van.

You laugh as nathan and puppet began to bicker softly as you drink your coffee and smile ruffling both of there hair. Your life, was now perfect.