Chapter 3

You woke up in your bed, bloody and beaten. Your family had just gotten back from god knows where and now they had beaten you. It was because they needed someone to beat on after being away from home for a long time.  You curled up in a ball ignore the pain filling your body as you saw puppet enter through your window after everyone had fallen asleep. He looked at you with great sorrow on his face as he stroked your cheek he hugged you tightly yet softly. You felt a bit more safe in his arms as you drifted back to sleep.

Hours after you were awoken by a loud screaming coming from your parents room. You got up barely able to walk as you stumbled down the hallway towards your parents room

"You stupid child!" your mother screamed at you as she lay on the ground in a pool of her blood coughing and choking on it as you saw puppet standing above her, his face twisted with rage and anger as long golden strings broke her bones. You covered your mouth falling to the ground as you saw your father lieing dead on the bed

You started crying even thought u cared not for your family but the seen infront of you. You hugged your knees and cried hearing one last snap from your mothers neck breaking, puppet letting her body fall to the ground limp, a pool of blood forming near her head like your fathers. Puppet picked you up with his golden strings and bringing you closer. You shook with fear as he whipped the tears away his face showing great concern as he held you close hugging you. He took you back to your bed putting one finger over his mouth shushing you and telling you to stay as he walked down stairs towards your brother and sisters room along with the rest of the family members. 

You burried your head in your knees as you heard the soft muffled screams and the cracks of breaking bones flinching at each crack. Puppet walked back up to your room. Covered in a light layer of blood on his hoodie. He removed his hoodie throwing it out of the open window showing his rather large muscles on his arms. His shirt showing the outlines of his muscular chest and stomach making you blush softly before he picked you up and jumping out of the window.