Chapter 9

(3 comments and 3 likes)

You sat up in yours and puppeets bed, which slenderman had gotten a bigger one for you to share.  He had also given you and him the biggest room that was on the second floor, since you were the only couple in the house besides zalgo and nova. You yawn softly slidding out of the bed as you open the door slowly spotting that puppeet had fallen asleep on the sofa. You smile softly knowing he only leaves bed while your asleeping for slenderman. You creep downstairs as puppeet sturs softly. He is laying on his back his his black hair falling onto his face as you brush it away. His eyes fluttering open slowly as you sit on the sofa next to him. He smiles.

"Sorry slender wanted me to stay here intill you woke up," He yawns softly as he moves his head up placing it on your lap as you stroke his head. "How did you sleep?" he says sitting up and kissing your neck softly as he hugged your torso.

"It was great, felt colder once you left tho," You say looking down at him your lips brushing against his as Zalgo walked in Nova thrown over his shoulder as she still slep her shirt falling down little by little as she woke up. she yawned and looked at you and puppeet.

"Aww you to are so cute!" she says giggling as zalgo placed her down and knelt down to her level.

"Nova leave them be they are things to talk about intill the middle of the day," he said kissing her forehead softly

"Fine," she crosses her arms stubbornly as zalgo kisses her lips softly

"You know i love you," her chuckled "Your so... hm..." he said picking her up and walking back to his room. (wink wink xD) You look at puppeet and puppet looks at you as you too laugh softly.

"They are so funny," He said before kissing you and Ej walked in whisling

"Yo you might wanna do that in your room ben is peeking around the corner being all stalkerish," Jack chuckles as ben jumps on him and they wrestle a bit before jack wins, "haha nice try ben," ben laughs as they hug patting each others backs and ben walks away.

"You guys are weird," you say giggling softly and smiling as you look at jack, jack looks away blushing softly as slenderman walks in.

"Where is zalgo..." he said before walking to zalgo's room jack trying to warn him but slenderman waves him off as he opens the door and closes it quickly walking stiffly away as jack stands there puppeet getting up and dragging him away to the sofa as he twitched softly.

"I can never unsee what i have seen..." he said shuttering. as Puppeet laughed patting his back as you giggle and smile. The lights flicker softly. You puppeet and jack look around confused as the lights go out. A soft growling started as a scurry of footsteps followed. You hugged puppeet close as you heard his scream gripping onto you tightly as jack shouted back "LET GO YOU BASTARD'S!" you heard object breaking as your grip slipped from puppeets the lights flickering again before going out as you see lots of men, wearing all black, guns strapped to their backs as they dragged puppeet and jack away puppet scream as the golden strings wrapped around the throats of the people around him slowly choking them as he uses the rest to break many bones leaving them in a great deal of pain as he dashes towards jack doing the same. Her grips jacks arm as you feel arms wrapp around you as the lights flickered again you looking into their eyes as they dropped you, but more came gripping onto tightly as they put a blindfold on you puppeet screaming your name as his golden glowing strings gripped some of the mens legs dragging them down but there were too many and soon the screams of puppeet dulled, as you struggled to free yourself from their grip.