Chapter 14

(3 comments 3 likes)
The force shook the earth causeing nathan to fall again spreading his wings and flying away from them the bat trying to flap out of the snakes grip, lashing out and hitting him in the eye. The snake cries out its inhumanly screech piercing the air as it wriggles and wrights in pain. The baths slowly sinks its claws into Nathan's back. You scream as Nathan lets you go hissing in pain and scratches the baths chest open causing Nathan to drop from its grip.
Puppeet looks over a man leaping out at him clawing at his face. Puppet growls and throws the man off hunching over holding his face as slenderman reaches his tentacles around the mans limps tearing him apart. Nathan coughs softly his stomach against the sand blood slowly driving from his mouth as you lay beside him, your eyes closed, your back on the sand, your breathing weak and shaky. Nathan leaned against his hands attempting to get up falling as the bath stands above the two of you. Nathan's back gushing with blood as he reaches his hand out taking yours as his eyes turned red his gashes healing slowly as he stood up staggering to one side looking at the bat as his wings unfolded, a dark aura engulfing him and the bat.
All that was heard was the inhumanly cries of pain and growls of what sounded like a monster. When the darkness faded the bat was gone and beneath where it was standing was a pool of dark blackish red blood. Nathan stood over you, blood almost dripping from his being as he slowly lifts you up off of the ground puppet and the others stand a few paces away as Nathan staggered towards them, his brown hair blowing softly int he wind. His golden eyes peering around as he reaches puppet softly placing you in his arms before falling to the ground coughing very violently.
Your breathing got more jagged as your chest bled more. Puppet looks down at you as slenderman gestures to Nathan. Slenderman picks him up slowly as nova walks over to Nathan her eyes widening "brother...?" She says softly as she brushes his face his eyes opening softly as he smiles holding her hand as zalgo stands behind her placing his hand on her shoulder. Nova begins to cry and hug Nathan burying her face into his chest and weeping, about how she thought he was dead. He smiled and winced in pain and laughed patting her head
"It's ok nova I'm fine" he smiles softly and closes his eyes softly as puppet holds you close slowly Walking back.