Chapter 6

( Yet again 3 more comments and likes to get another chapter please :3)

"Jeff stop this maddness!" slenderman cries out as he picks jeff up off the ground with his tentacles. You  cling to puppeet still your tears stopping as he places you down and hugs you close

"Let me at him just once!" Jeff said hissing at puppeet as you look towards him your eyes looking into his coal black one's and he stops struggling, your eyes glowing softly as his turn (e/c) for a bit before you break eye contact hugging puppeet close to you. Your hair falling over your eyes.

"Jeff just leave her alone," Jeff stays quiet just staring at her, slenderman leg go of him slowly only for him to stand there motionless as his eyes fadded back to black. He blinked a few times before looking around.

"Slenderman im sorry...i wasnt thinking" he says slowly before turning around holding his head, and walks to his room. Everyone looks at you in awe, no one can calm jeff down like that so quickly. Slenderman smiles softly as he looks at you, you turning to meet his gaze (if he had eyes). Your eyes gazeing into his blank face.

"See i told you she was special Puppeet," He said laughing softly as he walks back into his office. Puppet looked down at you kneeling down to eye level, your eyes gazing into his softly and you smiled.

"Im glad i found you," Puppeet said quietly as he kissed your forehead and grabbed hold of one of your hands slowly. "Now are you hungry? I can make you something," He said laughing softly as you nood and he leads you into the kitchen your bare feet padding against the smooth wood. he opens the fridge looking in.

"I can make food its ok puppeet," You said softly putting one hand on his shoulder as you look in the fridge grabbing all the stuff to make cheese cake. You begin making placing pot and pans on the counter as puppeet helped you get the pans done. Masky and Hoodie walk down and watch you make them. Puppeet looks at them glare as masky whisles softly.

"Masky," Puppeet growls softly as he glares at him and hoody. You look up confused as you place the filling in the pie pan with the gramcracker crust, and threw it in the oven to back for a while, while she get out some chocolate and caramel to top it with.

"Oh what puppeet cant stand someone actually thinks she is attractive?" Ben walks in sitting next to masky as he snickers.

"Oh shut up ben" Puppeet says asyou laugh softly taking the cheese cake out of the oven and puts it in the freezer.

"You guys are the strangest" You say smiling softly as you look at them, they grow silent as you look at them smiling at you as you finally show your face. They look at you in aw as you sit on the counter waiting for the cheesecake to cool.