Chapter 15

(3 comments 3 likes)

You wake up with a gasp rubbing your chest, still feeling the deep blade
Or the Scalpel running into your skin. You look down bandages covering the large cut. Your could feel how deep the cut was. It grazed your collarbone and dug into your chest home most likely leaving a mark on it. Your hair was messy and notted as sweat drippped down your brow. Puppet walks in rushing over to you your eyes filling with tears as his arms softly wrap around you, you burry your head into his chest and Jack walks up next to puppet hugging you as well. Nathan lay in the bed next to you on his stomach the bandages on his back looked redish and his wound looked like it was infected.
"Is Nathan ok?" You say softly tears running down your face as Nathan reaches his hand on locking it with yours.
"I've been worse (name) dont worry" he smiles and moves his muscular back reneging as he groaned in pain.
"Nathan stop moving it will only make it worse..." Nova said. She had been sitting in between you and Nathan, she smiles and messes up his hair. "Slender and zalgo went for a med run sense we were running low... And while you were out we tracked down who had owned that place, apparently it was a large company that slenderman knows the owner of... He's going to have a.. 'Chat' with the man about it," she said chucking softly as Nathan smiled and you smiled back puppet kissing you softly and you winced softly nuzzling his chest.
"(Name) once you are healed zalgo is going to make you a pasta like me... And Jack and we can then live here forever together because I love you," puppet places his hands on your cheeks and puts forehead to yours and smiles kissing you again. Nathan looked away, his face in a bit of pain. He moves again growling as his bandages turned a dark red and a bit of a clear wet shown on his bandages making his hiss.
You looked over at him in pain and slowly slipped out of the bed noticing he had more bandages. His arm and leg had a splint wrapped around bandages. And small scratches littered the rest of his body, you slowly unwrapped the bandages on his back. You slowly picked up the bottle of whiskey laying next to his bed along with some more bandages and small rags to clean the wound.
You slowly pour the whiskey into his wounds making him cry out a bit but then slowly grabbing the rags waiting a few seconds before dabbing around the wound and taking a pair of tweezers seeing small dark shards in the wound. You begin to remove them softly but quickly making sure to do little hard as possible.
Nova was seconds from tackling you away into Nathan placed his hand on her leg and smiled. "She's a healer... She is fine nova." She nodded as she watched you remove the last dark black shard from his back and poured the whiskey back over his back making his grunt and groan in pain, the alcohol burning into his skin softly as you dab the wounds again wrapping it up again and smiles.
"There Nathan, that should do for now," Nathan slowly reached his hands out stroking your pinkish bandages. You cup your hand in his as puppet took the other hand knowing you had made an unknowing loving bond with this man. He didn't mind as much sense the man had saved you but what made him uneasy was the thought of sharing you or losing you. He kissed the top of your head as you slowly closed your eyes passing out puppet catching you and laying your back down on the bed stroking your head softly.
"We will have Ben heal her after he gets back from the medicine..." He said softly looking over at Nathan their eyes looking coldy at each other as their eyes filled with jealousy. Puppet growled softly and turned around gripping your hand and Nathan turned his head the other way growling as well.