Prologue

That feeling. The feeling you had always felt. Out of breath, lost, waiting, hoping for someone, anyone, to help you. The feeling of sinking deep into chaos, destruction, darkness, nothingness. You knew this feeling well. You parents made you feel this everyday.

Drowning.

That was the feeling you felt. Ever sense you were little everyone hated you, your grandparents, your parents, your uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters, cousins. Everyone. No one loved you. When you were 3 your mother tried to get rid of you. when you were 5 your father tried to burn you to death, when you were 7 your uncle trying to kill you with a rifle, when you were 9 your grandparents tried to stab you with knifes, when you were 11 your brother and sister tried to make you hang yourself, and when you were 13 your cousin tried to drown you. This was when you started dreaming. Dreaming of a better life, a better family. One where you would count more scars then people who loved you. Your parents never let you leave the property. So you didn't learn anything. You only knew how to draw, paint, and use markers and other stuff. Your parents and family were only ever nice about that. They knew your art was beautiful so instead of them beating you they would give you something to draw or paint with and you would create a beautiful piece of art. They only wanted to watch. You painted your backyard, a pound, the forest near you house, a place where you thought was school, a park, things you have never seen and only dreamt of. But one day when you were 15 your family all disappeared locking you away with you and your art inside the house. You didnt feel sad they left because you had learned not to show emotions or feelings. Because they would just be more pleased if you did. 

You never cried, never felt anything, except one day, you painted someone. Someone you have never see before,  he had dark ashen skin, black hair and glowing fully golden eyes. He wore a dark hoodie and dark blue jeans, that where fadded slightly. There was a darker overcoat over his hoodie and her wore a light grey hat. You had dreams about him. In these dreams he would comfort you, and tell you he was there, and you wished he was real, you wished it so bad. But you still felt like you were drowing in sorrow, and lonelyness.

And one day

He was there...