The aftermath

Smoke, ashes and death was the only thing that the night had left here. James is nowhere to be found but I know he still alive and I would do everything I can to find him. He did all of this all this vampire killed because of the fun of it. He knew he would never had a chance against me. He escaped only because of the curse of that witch did to me. If only I had more time I could have stopped all of this. Now still with all of this dead vampires James would still gather those that hate and oppose me.

     Deep inside I still question myself how did this happen, so long ago he was just a sweet kid that only wanted love. Deep inside me I still love the son I once have not this monster he created. At first I wanted to save him although I was furious when I saw him those memories came to my mind that treason he did to me, the one that loved and protected him. But I have to maintain a reputation and protect my daughter than need me more than him.

      I walked to the now ruined house, this was one of the refugees of his vampire. There is only blood and that odor of death. Nothing for savage and more important he is not here.

    These is the third place I go and there is nothing. Not a single clue to where he is or where he has gone. I need to find something or I swear I would kill someone and that would not be pleasant. Paris is big enough but the question that keeps running in my mind is about what if he is not in this continent and indeed is looking for hope.

"Klaus, there is nothing here. We have looked everywhere" one of the fellow vampire that truly I don't remember his name talked to me.

"Keep looking until I say otherwise" I said for then getting out of this stupid place.

    If something I really hate is this useless vampires that follow me. But killing them would only leave me short handed and I right now I can't stand that. I took out my cellphone, if someone would know something it would surely be Kol I saved him from the torment James was putting him. Although I hate that love he have for him, he thinks James could still be saved but I know the truth that the only way to save him is to kill him once and for all. I mourned him in the past I can do it again and continue with my live.

"Kol, what have you found?" I said to him throughout the fun, I hated this curse that didn't let us be face to face, but I would do anything to keep my daughter save.

"Nothing so far, he is hiding from us and he hasn't contacted anyone" He said and for some reason I wasn't surprised.

"I hope for your own sake that your are telling me the truth or I swear to you that you would regret all of this. And don't think I have forgotten what you did to my mind" I replied more than angry.

"You still need more time with those memories is the only way to save him from your vengeance" He kept saying those word again and again. If I could kill someone I take for sure that Kol would be the first.

"If of something I am sure is that James head would be on your lap soon. With or without your help I would find him" I said to him before hanging the phone.

"Alright everybody we need to go now. I want all of you to go across the city gathering information and then have the feast you deserve with anyone you want. But have in mind that we need to keep a low profile in the city" with this they began to get out of the place.

      Alone again, like always. Sometimes I think did is part of my curse to always be alone in this world.

      It enough of this, if I was James where I would go. Surely the city would not be an option there are to many spies there that would surely spot me. The bay of Paris was not again an option if I was to be spotted there was no where to run. That left only two options, the underground of Paris where some vampires lived or the forest. In one of those two he would surely be now only I have to choose one of them and begin looking.