Building an Army

The docks of Paris where silent, like no one was there. But it Andrea was right, the band of vampire should be here. The smell of fish was intense. Andrea was beside me, she was trying to figure out we're the team was. If she had lied to me I swear I would kill her, I do not have a lot of patience.

"Andrea, if you had lied to me you will suffer the consequences" I told her, I had to take this city before something happened on Mystic Fall. The last thing that I heard of James, was that he was organizing a team to go to Mystic Fall. He was not stupid, he knew he could not defeat Hayley so he would use the force.

"They are the best vampires, they would not make the noise that the common vampires would make" For her safety I hope she is right, or I swear that she would know my wrath.

The more strange of this docks was that there was no ship, the warehouse was empty and still there was that smell of fish. The wagons were full of liquors, in legal ones. Well if we don't find them I would make them come to me. And here was the perfect bait, I began to throw some of the liquors on the floor.

"What are you doing, Klaus?" Andrea told me.

"The thing I do best, I would not lose my time looking for them when I could make them come to me" And most of all this will enrage them and I loved a good fight.

"Klaus, this would make them attack you. We are here to reclute them not to fight them" she had a point. But that was something she would have done, I am totally different.

"Let them try" I told her, I grabbed a lamp that was burning there and throw it to one of the wagons, it begin burning and the other that were near begin to explode. This was what I meant an entry at the style of a Mikaleson.

It all begun to burn, the smoke was getting bigger with every minute that passed. It was beautiful, this was my stile and I loved it. It will not pass to much time before the vampires begin looking for the responsible. All the wagons were on fire, all the liquor was destroyed. And I was right, from the roof of the warehouse I saw a shadow.

"Andrea we are about to have company, I told you they will look for us" I told her, with a smile on my face.

"They will be enraged, I don't think that they will help you" she told me.

"I can be very persuasive when I want to be" If not with my words it will be with my fists.

And here they had come, we where surrounded by vampires, there were like thirty, if they knew who I was they would not have done this to me; I could kill them within the minute. One of them was looking me with fire in his eyes, my purpose was clear join or dye, this would be my only options for them.

"Who the hell are you? Do you know who I am?" He told me with an authority tone.

"Well you could rejoice at the presence of your new king, Niklaus Mikaelson" I said to them on a sarcastic tone. The faces of some of them was of fear, this would be more easy that I thought.

"You think that you are funny? Well Niklaus, I would make this proposition once, go now and I will consider not killing you" this had to be a joke, does he knew who he was talking to.

"Do you know who I am? I cannot ve killed you stupid rat" I told him, definitely I would kill this one.

"I don't care who you are, vampires kill them" he told, the vampire were beginning to prepare them self for an attack, when I showed them my teeth's they stopped.

"You have made your preposition, now vampires hear mine. The one that kills that stupid would have my eternal gratitude" I said to them, I would enjoy this seeing how the one that he trusts now would kill him.

"Don't hear him, you are my people and would do whatever I say. Now.." he could not continue because one of his vampire, a woman, tear out his heart. He fell to the floor, dead.

"What your name? You would be from now on my humble servant" I told her, if I wanted their alliance I needed to win someone they knew.

"My name is, Irene, I am forever grateful. I have heard so much about you. It an honor to serve someone so powerful" She told me, if this is more easy that I thought.

"I am now your new leader, I will rise the vampire to a powerful force and take back Paris. Today we will make history." I told them, I would bring down that collector.

Now I had an army, with this vampire I would have a strong position on Paris. And when I win the battle I would leave to Mystic Fall to stop James, although it hurt me to kill him I have to do it. He is not the same son I had on the past but I loved him still. Well now I had things more important to do, like take a city under my control. I would have my kingdom running this year.