Declaration of War

The rumors spread like water on this city. I was about to board my flight to the sou called United States, and I was told about the commotion on the docks. That Klaus had recruited a entire army of vampires. This give me some curiosity to know what had happened and why he would do that. Sou I decided that I would stay on Paris for the time being, I would love to do the live of that man impossible. Now I was on a bar, Wicked Roses, one informant told me that Klaus had come here before attacking the docks. One of the women's came to me, I knew that she was a vampire.

"What can we help you, sir" she told me and in a seductive way.

"Right now I am just observing. But at midnight I have a surprise for you all" I told her with a seductive voice. 

"Do as you like, sir, remember that in midnight this is a dangerous place" was the last thing she said before going.

"I am counting on that" I said.

If there were more vampires it was excellent all would go according to the plan. I have a message to give to Klaus, he is not the only with allies in this city and in difference with him I am not hated by almost everyone. I would let him play to be King, because there would always be a Emperor that would make him suffer. This would be sou fun, he don't expect anyone from threatening his position here. But that was about to change I only needed that the clock hit midnight and the magic shall begin.

I decided I could relax for a time, well not always have to be like this. I grabbed a vampire that was on the dance floor, a beautiful one, we didn't say anything. We only began dancing to the rhythm of the music. We stayed like that for almost an hour.

"Thanks for this dance" I said to her, making a little reverence, like was custom on my era. Then I decided it was almost hour to begin the magic, sou I signaled my friends in here to begin the preparations.

In this place there were now much more vampires, some of them were followers of Klaus, I knew it by the way they looked at me. Well it was almost 12:00 am, so I had to make Klaus come here, but only for a moment. I knew what I had to do, the only way of getting the attention of everyone was stopping the music. I go to the Dj and told him I had an announcement to tell. I grabbed the microphone and I stood on top of a table, with a bottle of whiskey in my other hand.

"Well my people, I have a big announcement to make to all of you. Some of you knows who I am, other don't have bothered at all. Well I am James Mikaelson, son of Klaus." The vampires were starring at me, some begin to get to the doors for getting out of here. "Those that want to get away of this place, don't do it, the party would just begin in a short moment" I said.

They tried to get out of the bar, but the doors were locked, I had the help of the witches of Paris, they hated Klaus. This was all part of my plan.

"What do you want, Mikaelson, when Klaus arrive you would regret this" one of the vampires told me.

"I am counting that Klaus come here, but not to confront me. No that will happen when I am ready, right now I want to make an example to all of Paris to know who is the true Emperor of this city. From this day on the vampires would consider who to join in this war, now it was a great pleasure to meet you and be my guest in this after party" I said at the time I uncapped the whiskey and start drinking.

The Dj began playing the music again, this was my cue to start the great magic of the night. I throw the verbena bomb the center of the dance floor. Now I did a quick bow and opened the door and then sealed. This was a great party after all, my guest need to enjoy it at maximum at it was the last thing they did, well it will be they last thing.

"My friends witches and vampires is time for the "le temps de la bombe" I said to them on French that means time for the bomb.

At there it was sweet vengeance, the bar exploded, the fire could be seeing from any part of city of Paris, the smoke would cover the skies. Now Klaus would know that he has a rival in this city. The witches were in a festive move, without my help they would never dare to oppose Klaus by their own.

"This is a victory my ladies, a good one. I can't wait to do the final move the checkmate to Klaus" I said to them.

At this moment Klaus arrived at the bar with some of his followers. I climbed with two of my loyal vampires to one of the roofs near the bar. The face of Klaus was one of hate, he looked at the flames.

"Dear Klaus, this is just the beginning. I have the witches at my side, you can play to be King It don't bother me, but you have to know I am the Emperor in this game. I would only say this once, don't you dare get on my way, or people near you would suffer" I said with a smile. I am the one that is victorious here.

"James, what you have unleashed today is not just my anger but I will have revenge and I swear to you that you would suffer a lot. You would never be Emperor, after all I am more powerful than you" He said to me with a smile.

I could not control myself, everything he always does is provoke me. I jumped with all my strength on top of him, using my force to punching him in the face. We began battling, and our followers did the same. Klaus was being more fast than usual, and this was not good the only advantage that I had over him was being the fastest. On one wrong move I did he punched me on the stomach very hard that I fell to the floor. He punched me again this time in the face, I did a wrong move I had confront him when his anger was on the top. I couldn't do anything now. He put his hand inside my chest with a vigorous force, he was aiming for my heart. His stopped for a minute, his face was now more soft. This was his wrong move one of the witches threw him away from me with her powers.

"You had your chance. This move would cost you the war" I told him before running away with my followers.