Blood on Paris

The street was bloody, there were corpses everywhere. It was part of my feast, these people are a threat to my family so I have to eradicate them. They never believed that I will return but here I am ready to destroy them. I am doing this for my daughter the only person that I truly care, she need to live in a world without my enemies. The man in front of me was afraid, I could smell it. He was about to suffer a terrible death, I will suck the live out of him. He was hurt so the blood was spilling on the floor, it was a smell so sweet that I could not longer resist the temptation, I grabbed him by the shoulders and bite him on the neck, sucking all of his blood. I could sense his pulse, it was more weak every second that passed, finally I became the animal that I was, I destroyed his neck and he fall to the floor on an instant.

Paris feared me, I was the nightmare of all the supernatural beings. This was the only thing that satisfied me, it make me feel alive; if I wasn't doing this I would be mad with myself. When I began to love a person the world wanted to do it impossible for me, I have a daughter that I could not see, I have lost all of her greatest moments, when she started to talk and walk. I lost everything, killing this people was the only thing that make me sane. I... I could not even call her, talk to her, I am not a man that show emotions, emotions is what make you weak. The streets were more quiet than usual, something is happening I could feel it. On the top of one of the buildings there was a man in black, I could not see his face but he was observing me. I ran to the top of that building, but when I arrived he was not there. Who was this man? If he was following me l, when I grabbed him I would make him pay for this insolence.

In the center of Paris, the people were from one site to the other, like always it was very crowded. The humans were living their pathetic live without never knowing what was outside their houses. I was about to enter on a restaurant, when I felt someone looking at me. I began to look for the person, and once again the same man in black was on the other street; he was looking directly at me eyes but when a car passed in front of him he disappeared. I was beginning to irritate with this person. When I decided to continue on my way, one girl approach me with a letter on her hand.

"You are Niklaus? I have a letter for you to see" she said, in her hand was a letter with the symbol of my family, the M from Mikaelson. When she delivered the note on my hands she grabbed a knife and struck herself on the heart. She fell dead on the floor, I ran to the other street. I open the letter, it was from a handwriting different from any member of my family.

Niklaus Mikaleson

I am here for you, you have changed
a lot from the last time a saw you,
and let say it was a long time ago.

No matter how much you try to catch me,
I would only show me when I feel
it is time.

J.M

It was signed as J.M, who was these man. I need to find him and make him suffer for doing this. This must be someone playing with me, but J.M was something that I feel that is familiar to me. I kept walking, on one of the alleys the same man was there looking at me but at the second I was about to go to him he disappeared. I swear that I would kill him, like all the supernaturals from France. I decided to enter the alley, all was dark and cold. From the nowhere the man jumped and landed on the front of me.

"Who the hell are you? I swear I would make you suffer for playing with me like this" I yell at him at the same time that I tried to grab him, but he was more fast and retreaded some feet's away.

"You really don't know who I am?" he told me, the ironic in this is that if I really knew who the hell he was, I would not be here asking him.

"If I knew I would have just killed you... well I would do it anyway" I tried to figure out who he was but J.M is not a name from one of my enemies.

"You forget so easy, l would give you a hint. On the seventeen century, when you were on England" he told me. England, well the last time I was there... J.M. That was the name of James Mikaelson, but that's impossible he was dead.

"Impossible, you could not be that man" I told him. No, he cannot be James, if he was I would finish what I started.

"That it is impossible that I am alive? Or it is impossible that I found you? Well let me tell you something, father, it is me James Mikaleson" he said and then I could see his face, I never imagined that I would see it again. The child that betrayed me.

"What are you doing here, you are nothing to me. You tried to kill me" I told him, and it was all true.

"I didn't try to kill you, I was only trying to help you! But you never let me explain it to you. You only decided to kill me." He told me, and I swear that I think he was about to cry. I was remembering, I was about to kill him on that day.

"And I would not hesitate to do it again, why would you wait until this year to tell me this?... You are more than dead to me" I wanted to run as fast as I could and never look back.

"You think I fear death? I have being dying again and again for more than four hundred years. I was on the deep of the ocean, the last thing that I remembered was you trying to kill me!" He said, the shock came to me, he was on the ocean... dying and dying... No I could not forgive him not matter what he said.

"I don't care for your explanations you are four hundreds years late" I said to him, I want to go... one part of me was happy he still lived but the other could not forget his actions.

"I... I... Sorry for coming, I just was thinking you would let me explain to you... your words of always and forever..." And again he was that little child from England, I was about to cry too but I would not let this affected me.

"Go out of here! I don't want to see you again!" I screamed to him at the same time that I showed my hybrids teeth to him, one bite from this and he will die and horrible death.

He ran away from me, I throw myself on the floor. He was back, If only Elijah were here, he would have told me what to do. But my brother is gone, he don't remember who he is. I needed to talk with someone, I grabbed my cellphone and called the only person I knew that will help me.