Preparing to showdown

Davina had arrived with Kol, his look was one of hate but he was quiet. He knew I could use the vial for a lot of things. He gave me the vial with her blood, I smelled it and yes this was Davina blood. Then I gave it to the witches around me.

"Thanks, Kol. And now I would fill you with the plan" I said with a cynic smile.

"How would you make him get out of hiding?" He said.

"It really easy, what is the more precious thing to Klaus?" I asked him.

"His family, he acts like he don't care but we know that no true. But how would you make him come..." He began but I think he understood for he grabbed Davina hand.

"Yes you are my plan" I said.

Then Davina tried to use magic but my witches used the blood to inflict pain on her. Kol was stupid to think I would help him after all he had done to me. He ran to me I couldn't do anything he grabbed me by the neck, with furious eyes.

"Let her go, or I will..." I didn't let him finish.

"You would kill me? Go ahead do it and all is over but Davina would surely die. Look" I said showing him a knot on my hand. The witches had done it while he was distracted if he kills me Davina die with me.

"You are such a jerk... why are you doing this! I am your uncle and once I was your friend" he said angry.

"You took all from me. I hate all of you" I said without him knowing I was putting my hand near his chest. I need him unconscious.

When I was about to push my hand to his chest he saw me and throw me to the far end of the house, I think I broke some bones. But my satisfaction was to see him cry because of Davina scream.

"Now" I said and the witches made him stand there paralyzed. He wanted this the hard way, then it would be like that.

"Now Kol, this would be easy" I said taking a knife out of my pocket and began reaping out his shirt.

  He looked afraid he knew I was about to do something to him. I let the knife go down to his bare chest, not to deep I just wanted to write something there for Klaus to see. The blood ran down his belly, I wrote "Show yourself or else.." this was a message for him. His face was of hurt but I didn't know if it was of the pain this knife did or that I betrayed him.

"How could you do this to me" he barely said.

"You did the same to me, back on England and I hate you for it" I said beginning to walk away.

"If you keep doing this I would never forgive you and you would be my enemy forever" he said, he though I cared about his feelings. I only had one goal on mind, controlling everything. 

I began walking to the living room, there were the witches, wolves and vampires. I had a plan now and I will be victorious. I needed only one more great move against Klaus and his forces would loose confidence in him.

"It time. There only one more thing to do. I want the witches preparing something with magic that could hold Klaus for a period of time" I said to the witches, I needed to hold him for some moments.

"We would do that" one of them said, I showed them were they should concentrate on a map of Paris. I would bring the war to Klaus and it would be epic.

"Wolves I want you to attract Klaus attention to the Versailles castle there I would make the showdown" I said to them, this would be the best place to make this appear so epic.

"What about the other wolves?" One of Them asked.

"That easy task, I would deal with them personally" I said.

"What about us?" One of the vampires asked.

"You would be the reinforcement, but one of you have to go to Klaus hideout and make him know we have him" I said referring to Kol.

This was a perfect plan, I should deal with Klaus once and for all and then I could go back to the United States and take revenge upon his daughter, she has the same fault as father. If it wasn't for her, Klaus would have accepted me.