Rage and fragments

I was enraged, I couldn't believe I let pass that opportunity. I could have ended all if just I had taken out his heart, the next time would no be so easy. But how could he, I am Niklaus and no one ever had faced me like he has does. He just had kill a lot of my followers, he have the help of the witches, this is becoming really difficult. My phone began buzzing, who the hell was when I looked it was Kol.

"What do you want?" I snapped on him. I didn't have the time to waste with him.

"I heard about what happened on the bar. Klaus, how could you try to kill your son. Are you crazy!" He yelled the last to me.

"He is making me the things impossible the next time I would kill him!" I was now more furious, I swear if he was here I would have killed him.

"You don't know what are you talking about. He is your blood. Don't you ever loved him" This hit me on the heart, that was a good question did I ever love him. This was so many years ago that I can't even remember if I truly care about him.

"He is the one that is attacking me. I swear he would suffer for this. He even threatened, Hope. That I would never forgive" I told him, Hope was all to me. The only thing that I truly cared.

"He have turn off his human part because of you! It your fault, he is just a kid that have suffered for so many centuries" I didn't even know why we were having this conversation.

"He is four hundred years old, you can't truly say that. If he do another thing I would destroy him for good this time" and it was true I would rule Paris.

"He might have those years but his last memory is from his seventeen years. I am telling you I would not let you kill him. You need to talk to him and make him see that you care about him that would bring back his human part" He was trying to convince me.

"That would never happen and I would not forgive him. He is not my son, I only have one daughter" I was losing my patience with Kol.

"Just listen to me, try to remember those years on England the time were you played with him until night, protect him about everything and must of all loved him. Don't do something stupid, brother" I was now more furious, I just throw the cellphone away. I don't want to remember those times if I do it, I would not have the strength to kill him.

All of my followers were still here, on a hotel that I grabbed as my headquarters. Planning this wars would not be easy, James is not only decided to kill me he is bringing all the people that hate me together. He is making this to difficult, why he had to return I was fine with only one daughter. I needed a new plan, but this was becoming difficult, i had to find allies. I walked through the lobby of the hotel and there were some of my soldiers with some preys.

"Klaus, we have a problem" one of the vampires approached me.

"Don't tell me, it something with James" I told him without even looking at him.

"In some way, yes, some of our spies had seen him trying to talk with the werewolf's" He had to be kidding me. I was half werewolf they could not join him over me.

"Send a vampire to the pack, threaten them if it need be. But they could not abandon us" I told him, this meant that if he failed in this mission I would kill him.

I directed to my room I needed to take a break now or my head would explode. It was to quiet in there, I never have trusted in any one so I was always cautious. When I entered the room I could smelled there was another person here and alive, blood in their veins.

"I don't know who you are. But you will die slowly today if you do not show yourself" I said.

There was a move on the other part of the room I ran there but something hit me, throwing me to the floor. When I looked who was the person it had to be her, Davina, what the hell she was doing here. Or best I would love to know before I drained her out her blood, how she entered here.

"Davina, Kol is not here to protect you of my wrath" I said to her standing up. But I could not move she was holding me still with her magic.

"I don't need him. And this is about him, he is the one that planned this" She told me holding her phone on speaker.

"Klaus, sorry for this but you don't leave me another choices" what the hell he was talking about. I was enraged with him.

"What are you doing, you know she cannot kill me" I yelled at him on the phone.

"I know what I am doing. I told you I would not let you kill your son. I know what you have done, you have hidden your emotion for him very deep I would make you remember them" He told.

"I swear, if you do this I would never forgive you" I was more angry trying to get myself out of this enchantment. And if the other don't hear me is because she had to have cast a spell on the room.

"And I would not forgive me if I let him down again. You don't understand Klaus what happened that day was my fault, if I had helped him on England nothing of this would have come to pass. Davina, do it. Every memory he needs to unlock, I know is a powerful spell so do it slowly make him remember each day some fragment" he said to Davina the last part.

I needed to do something, she could not do this. I was using all my strength to get out of her grasp but it was sou powerful. I am Klaus Mikaelson nothing is my powerful and strong that me. I began to move slowly toward her.

"No, you don't, Klaus" Davina told me with a wicked smile on her face. She directed all her strength on me and I was again on the floor with my head looking to the ceiling. She went to me and touched with her fingers my forehead.

I began to scream, it was so painful. It was like she was looking something on my mind, I tried to resist but it was being impossible she was using all of her powers. Images were coming to my mind, I wanted to run. With a scream a flashback came to me.

————————————————————————

I was on the yard with my son, he had nine months. I never though out that I could be so happy in my life, holding him was beautiful. He was to fragile, he was a miracle I loved him since I saw him. He was touching my face as I looked at him. His eyes were full of live, I would do anything for him. I swear to you, my little peanut that no one will ever hurt you, you deserve the world. I would make anything for you. You are my always and forever I said kissing my fingertips and putting them on his forehead. I showed him the garden, like he could understand me. He looked were I pointed then I was lost on my eyes when I talked to him, like if he really understands what I told him.

"My little peanut, I love you. You are all to me" I said making some tickles to him, his laugh was beautiful.

I began waking again to the house, he couldn't be out for to much time, there could be people spying on us. And if they knew about James, they would see him as a weakness to me. And it was true I would kill anyone for him, he would be my priority now and forever. He even slept with me, there were enemy's even here on this place. When I arrived to my room I looked at him and I saw that he was asleep, I give him a kiss on his cheek then placed him on my chest, he was there near my heart. Where he always will have a place.

————————————————————————

I waked up yelling, that was a fragment of my memory that I sealed so long ago. I would kill that witch, she had bring those memories to torment me. I had to work fast and kill that son of a bitch before I did something I didn't wanted to do. I could not forgive him, he humiliated me, his father, I raised him and this how he repay me. This was not soothing my anger it was making it bigger. And Kol don't think you would not pay for this, I know now your weakness and I would surely use it.