King of Evil

When I opened my eyes, at first I could not remember why I was here. But then all came at the same time, I was killed by my son. How he dare to strike me, I a more than a mare vampire I am a Original. The fresh air was sobbing my cheeks, I would love to have at least one day on my life were I could be in peace with the world. How ironic this was, I was killing all of my enemies here on France and now I was killed by a child. And then I remembered all, James was going to Mystic Fall to the Salvatore School, I have to stop him, if he do something to Hope I swear this time I would kill him. But this was not him, his eyes were different, he was more stronger than usual... that only means he has turned of his human part. The question was, why he has done that.

The street was a mess, there were corpses all over the floor. This would draw unwanted attention and all would be pointing at me, well this was not my style I loved to torture my preys first and then kill them, this people were just killed. And this will also scare my enemies and make them be more cautious. The art museum was a disaster there where blood on all the walls, floors, this was a real mess.

"Welcome, Niklaus, to my museum... well what remains of it" a man with blond hair.

"Who the hell are you? And how is that you know my name?" I asked him, this would be easy if he doesn't answer me I would kill him.

"I am Frederic Dellarovere, owner of this museum and of all the other here on Paris and well that my job to know things" he told me, he was a collector, all the collectors that I knew like him were more than dangerous.

"Well, "colector" if you go now I might consider not to kill you" I told him.

"That is ironic because this building is mine, and I am here with a preposition to make to you... but now I would go" this man was playing with me I knew it.

"I have a proposition too... what about you choose how you want me to kill you?" I would play the only game that I know how to play and win.

"If you wanted this way... I was thinking you would love to know how to stop James from reaching Hope, but... until the next time" the man began to run away.

"Wait!" I told him, at the same time that I began to ran. There was no one on the streets, he was gone. This man, I don't remember to have meet him on the past like others of my enemies.

I know that I could not go to Mystic Falls, not even to New Orleans but I need to do something. Hayley knew about James and she would be prepared, Caroline would be prepared on the school. I think is time I do what I do best, be the king. If I could expand my domains to here I would become the most powerful man in the history. I lost New Orleans to Marcellus and then to Vincent. I need to begin by looking for allies, there were some on my old days who follow me. Paris, you would be under my power soon enough. And I know where to start looking.

I was on front of the "Wicked Roses Bar", it have been years front the last time I was on here. To be exactly, before the Second World War. Like always the people were dancing, drinking and having fun. There were dancers on the center, I decided to go for a drink, when I arrived there and grabbed my bourbon a girl sat beside me. A dark haired women, she was beautiful as ever. I have been more than one time with her... on private rooms.

"Klaus, What brings you to "Wicked Roses" I didn't think you would return here" she told me.

"Andrea, I have come for you. I need people like you for some things" I told her, taking a lightly look to her chest.

"What sort of things?" She told me.

"The bad ones, what do you say if we take control of the city?" I know she loved the power, she was here because there was nothing left for her on the world.

"It sounds interesting, but it will be only you and I?" This was easy, I have her.

"No, but I think you could be with me to rule this miserable city" I needed someone to take care of the kingdom that I would raise, when I couldn't.

"I am on and I know where to find more allies... but you need to know that the family Dellarovere is in charge of Paris and half of France" I knew that Frederic wanted someone.

"Well that was before we decided to become the new rulers, their options would be easy, join or die... It time that France tremble at the mention of my name" I was decided, this is the best course of action.

"In that case we should go and gather our old team, you would not find none better vampires than them" I knew she was the prefect girl, she knew where the others were.

"In that case, What are we waiting for? Let go for them" I smiled at her, I think she would help me on a lot of ways, she was more hot than the last time.

My cellphone was ringing, I could hear it, I grabbed it and decided to go outside to see who was. It was the number of Hope, why she always insist on talking with me. Why is that she does not learn that I don't want to see or talk to her, it best this way. Seeing or talking with her would do this more difficult than it has to be. The cellphone keep ringing and ringing. She would not stop. I answer it without knowing it.

"Dad... dad are you there? Please talk to me, I need you" There were tears falling out of my eyes, her voice was broken... she needed me but I could not do anything. Why the world was so cruel and does not let me be with the love of my life... I need to finish this now, she could not continue calling me.

"Hope! Stop calling me I don't want to talk to you, go and forget about me!" I said to her and when I finished I grabbed sou hard my cellphone that it broke on my hands... it better this way, she would not call me again for a long time I hope.

 it better this way, she would not call me again for a long time I hope

Frederic Dellarovere

Andrea DeVale