Once and for All

Kol had called me and I don't know what to think about this. I was right he knew where James was all this time. But my doubts are why now why he would tell me where he is. This is to easy and don't think it was supposed to be this way. I was in front of the supposed house that Kol told me. So here at last all of our problems would be solved.

      Once I enter through that door everything would change for the best or the worst. Since that last flashback I have being having doubts about what I am going to do to him once I see him. Some part of me says to end this once and for all but the other part want to know the truth, since the beginning. I really don't know if I am ready to give him the benefit of the doubt.

      There is only one way to know. I pushed the door and entered the wooden house. Davina was in front of other door, that I know it led to James. I still haven't forgotten what she did to me but this day is about me and James not her. Although there would be consequences for what she did.

"He is behind that door?" I asked her with an uninterested tone but deep inside I was dying of curiosity and anxiety.

"Yes, but Kol want me to make sure that you would not hurt him. At least until you have seen him or at least tried to talk with him... what happens after that it not of my concerns" she said to me.

That was the catch, she is here to stop me if I try to kill him right away. I know if I let him talk he would somehow convince me to not do it. But after all if this is the last time I would see him let this be something memorable to remember. This would be the end of this drama he has caused.

"Fair enough. Now if you let me I want to be there alone with him" I said now to her with a tone that meant I would not accept a no for an answer.

She moved aside to let me pass. So this is how it begins at last. I placed my hand on the knob of door, already feeling some emotions running throughout my mind. I opened it slowly revealing to me a small room with some scattered furnitures. At the end was a chair where he was sited waiting for me. His eyes where cold, he still hadn't turn his humanity on. This means he would be strong until the very end.

"So finally you have arrived, Niklaus... I was wondering when you would arrive at last" he said to me with a cold tone. He knew this was his only defense here against me trying to sound as he had all this planned.

"So this is how it ends? You laying there on that chair waiting for your death... like if nothing ever happened" I said with a cold tone to him.

"It was your fault. Your damn fault that this happened. I hate you so much Klaus that you would never comprehend" he said.

"Why, James? Why do all this? From all the persons that I would expect to be my enemy you where not one of them. I truly cared about you I loved you to the moon and back. But no you had to come and betray me back in England and then you had to appear now after all those centuries you had to become my enemy. MY OWN BLOOD" I was furious with him.

    I wanted to kill him right now. He doesn't know how much did he hurt me. How a person that I helped to create, my blood, my child the one that I gave everything could do all this things to me and still act as if he doesn't care. I want explanation I want a good excuse to not kill him at all, I want to do it. But how I can kill my own son.

"You never believed me back there on England. It wasn't my fault but you had to be you and doubt me the one that never did a single thing to you. You where the one that left me to die for centuries again and again and again... How could I ever forgiven you after that. No I needed my vengeance" he said while standing up and looking at me.

"You literally brought him to me! He found me because you told him where I was" I said angry taking a step closer to him.

"That what you think. I never said anything to him! I preferred to die that betray you! But we'll I suppose that you where an excuse for a father you even killed my mother before I even saw her" he was angry and even without his humanity I know he meant every word he just said.

"An excuse? Who was the one that raise you and protected you?" I spat to him.

"Well what are you waiting for? You literally replaced me with a perfect son of your own... just do it after all you only came here to kill me, for then pretend as if I never existed" He said while taking my right hand and placing it on his chest.

I wanted to kill him, my hand was shaking like it never before had. I wasn't weak, deep inside I had the courage to do it. I pushed my hand inside his chest. I look to his eye and there it was, fear, guilt. Deep inside he was still there. His humanity was being dragged back.

"What are you waiting for? Do it, this show me the truth, you don't know how to love everything that you touch it meant to be destroyed... After you kill me I want you to look at your daughters eyes you would never be the same again those memories of killing one of your child's would come hunting you and the worst part would be that you would be waiting for the day that she plot against you" he said as I reached to his heart.

His heart was in the tip of my fingers, I could feel his fear of me killing him. I couldn't do it, he was my child after all. I could put my own blood to sleep but to kill them is something that I don't think I could do. If only he had his humanity back I could try to pardon him.

"James, I know your fear and I know I did a lot of bad things but deep inside you know that you are my child, my boy. Come back to me and bring back your humanity, you know this is what you wanted. You only turned off your humanity because you didn't want to suffer the rejection of your father. But now I am here back with you.... James I.... Love you, my Son"  I said to him with tears escaping out of my eyes.

Then I looked at him and he was paralyzed his eyes wasn't black like before, hope was there. He had felt that his humanity was back on. But soon his eyes where fill with regret and far again.