Love to be Loved

There were vampires and wolves on my headquarters. I had acquire the help of the wolves to my side. Now the tides were turning on my favor, James was losing allies.  But I know this is not enough, I need to give a more mortal move to take him out of the play. He was doing just fine leading his vampires but he was inexperienced one mistake and all that he have achieved would come down. I wanted to play this war on my own conditions, and I would do it. He wanted another confrontation against me, but I would not give it to him.

"Klaus, we have information of James" one of the wolves said to me, I didn't remembered his name.

"Good, tell me he have retreated to his hideout?" I said almost sure about what he would tell me. James was so predictable.

"Actually, he attacked some of my wolves" he said.

"What did you said?" I asked him again.

"He attacked my wolves" he repeated with some arrogance.

"My wolves, not yours"

"They are mine. You are nothing without our help" how he dared to speak like this to me.

I didn't said anything more to him, it was clear what I had to do. I broke his neck with fast move of my hands. No one ever spoke to me like that. I have a reputation to keep. I think the wolves need a new alpha, after this. But first I needed to have a chat with my wolves.

They were on the store room, some of them were drinking, playing some sort of game, others were smoking. They didn't see me get here, but this was about to change. They needed to see me as their new leader, none of them would ever oppose my rule.

"So you are having a good time, werewolves?" I asked them with a arrogant smile.

"Where is Pierre?" One of them asked me.

"Ohh that was his name...well he is indisposed at the moment... I just wanted a small favor of all of you" I was being a little sarcastic.

"What you want, Klaus. We are in no mood to your games" the same wolves told me, he was getting me annoyed.

"Well it seems that you want to accompany Pierre" I said looking at him at what he opened his eyes and sited down on one of the chairs "now I want to tell you something, I am your leader now or alpha as you wanna call me. But if you ever question my orders you would have a very bad time. Now all of you would go out and bring me information about James" I finished some of them looked angry but didn't say anything.

"You want us to do your dirty work? You are incompetent" the same wolf said, this was the last thing he would ever say. I ran to where he was and I bite him braking his neck on the process.

"Any one wants to complain?" No one was looking at me now "good, the one that bring me something valuable would have the privilege to be my second on command with the wolves" they began to walk out of the building.

This is what I needed, some wolves that were my eyes on the city while my vampires focus themself on key points to control. I know that there was something that I was missing, there could be a third party trying to rise to power here on Paris, but who and why was still a mastery to me. In all my years I had overthrown one by one of my enemies, but never I had fought someone that were stupid like James, he was inferior to me he could not possible kill me and even he knew this he was still trying to oppose me. I would enjoy tearing his heart apart, he would suffer while I kill him.

I was feeling that pain on my head again, I hated this. I would surely kill Kol and Davina, and this one will suffer much more than James. Each though that I had brought a headache, it was terrible I ran to my room as fast as I could I needed to be alone. This spell was coming again with some memories. I closed the door as hard as I could and thrower myself to the floor I knew what was coming again.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The day was beautiful, it was sunny and the flowers were in all their blossom. And to make it more perfect I had my son with me, he one year and two months. I loved him so much, my little peanut. We were on the garden playing he seemed so happy and full of live that looking at him made me feel good. I didn't know that someone as bad as I could make a such beautiful and delicate thing. He was sit between my legs, I was very overprotective over him but how I could not be if he was my all.

"Oh my peanut I love you so much" I said giving him a lot of kisses.

He began to laugh and with his little hands he played with my hair, I would travel one day the world with him and anything he want I would make it happen. James, you are gonna be remembered forever. I put him on the floor, because I knew he wanted to play with the flowers that were here. He played but every time he was about to do something he looked at me, like asking for permission. James you have brought so much joy to this family.

"Say daddy" I tried teaching him but it was being very complicated he didn't wanted to talk at all. Each day I tried to teach him to tell daddy, but he just stared at my lips while I said it.

"Come baby, we are going to shower you" I said to him, picking him up of the ground. He kept looking at my eyes "what are you looking at little peanut?" I smiled at him.

I was about to enter on the house when he touched my face, what made me look at him.

"Da..ddy... daddy" he said touching my face, I couldn't believe it he had said his first word. This was the best day of my life. I hugged him tightly he was my all, my peanut the one that I will always protect no matter what.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I hated this things, the pain was the worst, you feel as someone is digging beneath your brain and bringing something that was very deep inside. James, all that I could think was about him. My peanut, my baby, why the live had to be so unfair with me. I couldn't really raise any of my two kids.

What I was thinking this memories are making me more weak, I need to do something about it. I would not change my mind about James, he was once that cute baby, my son the one that I loved but this person is totally different from the one I knew or he is just like me and this is what I get, I knew I had to love him with all my heart to be loved, but there were more things on my mind back at that time like not being found by my dad. We have to fight again, it is the only way to get this things out of me.