Once Upon a Good Bye

1600s

The fire was consuming the walls of the fort St. Augustine. The English forces were destroying all, the vampires were dying inside with no were to go. Elijah was trying to do something, but there were a lot of soldiers.

"Uncle Elijah, we need to get out of here. My father will want to know what has happened here" I said with a trembling voice, this was the fort were my mother worked in her live time.

"James, you will go and tell Klaus, what has happened here. I need to find out if this is part of a plan elaborated by our father" Elijah was being over cautious, like always, but there was something different in his voice this time, like if he was surely concerned by those vampires that were dying inside that walls.

There was nothing I could do, when Elijah take a decision it definitely. I began to run as fast as my super powers let me. Our family was a little far away from the fort, we have being living on the state of the Earl of Edgewater. If what Elijah says is true, my father will become very mad for a time; if Mikael found us, we will have a battle here in my homeland and one that will be very bloody. The state was in front of me, the vampires were patrolling, like every night, the outsides of the House.

"Call all of the vampires, we will need of them shortly. Prepare for anything, if what Elijah suspect is true we will need all your strength" I said to one of the guards, then I ran inside the house, to the great hall were my father was.

"Father, there are problems outside the Estate. Elijah send me to tell you something important... but the truth is I don't want you to get mad, I am not prepared to be without a father" I said to him, and that was true, he is the only thing that is left to me, and I don't wanna lose him because of these rumors.

"You will not lose me James, I love you, but tell me is something about Mikael?" He told me, in fact I know that he is a bad person; he kill my mother when I was born, he said that he will take care of me alone. What I fear is what he will do when he discover that Mikael is here on England looking for him.

"The Fort St. Augustine is in flames, the British soldiers are attacking it. Elijah told me that there are rumors that a powerful vampire is leading the British army in the quest to find something. He want you to prepare all the vampires, is time we do something." His face was inexpressive, that means that he is afraid but he don't want to show it.

He dint say anything he just ran away, like he always does. I cannot wait for him, we need to prepare if want to survive. I know why Elijah send me here, because he thinks that I am not old enough to help them destroy our enemy's. But I would prove them wrong, I might be 17 years but been raised by the Mikaelson is like not having childhood. The vampires where gathering outside, that means that father is giving orders of what they have to do. Someone grab my shoulders and I turn to the person and whiteout looking who was I grab him and throw him to the other side of the hall.

"Wao, Nick has train you well. But he forget to mention that throwing your uncle is a bad behavior" Kol was laughing.

"Uncle Kole, I thought it was someone else... Sorry for that but if the truth be told I am glad that my uncle is very old and has lost his fighting skills, that's the age." I said to him with a funny voice.

"If your where without your father I would have show you what are my abilities on battles, I might be old but you will never be as beautiful as me." He told me, Kol was the best uncle I have, he is funny and with a high spirit.

"Kole is nice to have you here, I have missed you a lot. You are my favorite uncle, you know it" I said to him, I might need to convince him a little, to make him help Klaus on this battle that is to come.