Planning

This vampires were useless. If you ever want something done, you have to do it by yourself. Not even the wolves were finding anything. James continue to strike us everywhere and the worst part is that we do not know where to confront him. He appears and then disappears completely. Those witches are giving him a powerful advantage over us. I want to kill him so badly, but the one that was on top of the list was Davina, she messed with my head and I swear I would make her feel what is pain for the rest of her live.

"What do you want, Alfred?" I said looking to one of the vampires that were with me.

"There is a package for you" he said nervous.

    This man was so useless, if he was this nervous he was not worth to me or my ideals. He would surely run away at the sight of trouble.

"I don't see anything here" I said irritated by him. I swear if he does not get out of my sight in the next two seconds I would cut of his head.

   He ran out of my room. It was the best he could do because I wanted to kill him. Then another vampire came upstairs with a little box in his hand. He gave it to me and then got out.

I didn't knew what the hell was this, but I needed to find out. I opened it and inside was envelope with a red wax seal with a "J" on it. This was from James, this little piece of shit is getting me to not hesitate and kill him.

Inside was a photo of Kol all bloody and chained with a message in his chest, all of it was bloody but the message was clear "Coming" why he did this to him. I was not a fanatic now of my brother and after what he did I hated him but that didn't meant I wanted him tortured by another person and less from my son. I had to do something, but first he and me could not be in the same place at the same time and if I go I will be falling right to his trap.

And how did James find him or capture Kol I didn't knew either. He was an original it was supposed to be difficult to capture one of us when we were more powerful. Behind the photo was a letter.

"If you want your precious brother
Alive, well let say that sane
You need to come out and face me.
I am ready for your stupid war, at last
I have the upper hand, see you soon
Dad."

He was such a stupid brat he wanted to attack me face to face. But why he would do that when he knows I cannot be killed by normal means? This was a huge midterm for me. I began to walk to the first floor of the building if he wanted to play like this I would play better than him.

"Amerlin, come here I have a task for you" I said to a beautiful vampire that had joined recently but she had proven loyal to me.

"Do you need me for something, Klaus?" She said sensual trying to flirt with me, if she knew I was not interested in this right now.

"Yeah, I need someone that I count on and do a special mission for me" I said to her in a normal tone.

"I would serve you in any way you need" I was beginning to be irritated by her flirting, but I needed her.

"You will go and join James, I need you to spy on him and best of all flirt with him and make him fall for you. You will go with some information I would give you and with that he would trust on you because he knows I hate traitors" I said to her, I had a plan it would mean the death of some of my vampires and Wolves but it needed to be done.

"Yes, Klaus, I will do as you say" she said weaving her hips sensually. If she do this right I might give her what she wants after all I am good leader and if she do her job I will reward her. So I smiled at her, this was more to reassure her that I wanted her or something so she wouldn't fall for my son.