Traveling Plans

The smell of sea salt, entered my nostrils, I loved this, the sun and the sand. I didn't even remembered how it felt, well the best thing of all this was the girls that were besides me. I don't know who they are but their blood was sou sweet. This is the real me I think, like this my life is whiteout preoccupation, I only care about joy. Spain, is beautiful but I am only here because I needed to remember how this felt like, I am going to Mystic Fall, it time I do what I loved to do.

"Come on, James, let go to the water" one of the girls told me, her brown hair was sou beautiful.

"No thanks, Why don't you give me your neck. I would love to play with it" I told her, she sat on my skirt. I grabbed her very hard, I could feel her heart pounding inside her.

"You're so obedient, now stay calm please, this will be fast and without pain I promise you" I said her.

And she was calm, I grabbed her by the cheeks and gently brought her more close to me. Her artery was so tinny, I bite her, this felt so good, her blood was delicious, she was type O positive I could savor it. Her live was abandoning her, this was the best part I continued until she gave her last pulse. I gently put her on the chair that I was, and closed her eyes. I could be here for an eternity but I need to do something bad to Niklaus, I need to avenge all this years that I was on the ice. And the perfect person for hurting him was Hope, his "daughter" and to think that I wanted him to forgive me. I began walking to the hotel, I was thinking in all the options that I could make him suffer, when something make me stop. Not so far away was Elijah, what he was doing here. There will be a change of plans, it time I make him see me. When I walked close to him, he didn't even have a reaction, this was strange he is the one that fought for the always and forever of the Mikaelson.

"Elijah, how good to see you" I told him being the most hypocritical that I could be. But he face was one of confusion, how could be that he forgets about me.

"Do I know you?" He told me, this have to be a trick. Elijah is not a person who forgets.

"Let stop this game, Elijah, who is behind this? Niklaus or Kol?" His face was more than confused this time. This was strange, an original could not be compelled to forget.

"I don't know this people that you are talking about, I think you have the wrong person" he told me, well I could use this like an advantage.

"I think I have confused you with another person, but please have a nice day here. And a pleasure to meet you" I told him, if I could gain him I could use him.

"Thanks, I suppose. Have a nice vacation here" he was more changed that I believed.

"Well I think I would keep going" I told him before I continued my way. Elijah, I need to learn what happened to him. This was something great if Niklaus does not have the backup of Elijah he is an easy target. This is a beautiful beginning, this vengeance will be so sweet.

I have met almost all of my old family, the only person that it left is Rebekah, she loved the drama so she is just waiting for the right time to do it. But this time I would be the more dramatic, they would play on my game and my rules, especially Niklaus. Kol would begin to think that it was better if he just left me there on the ice, the time of the good James is over now is the time of my real version, the true son of Niklaus. But first I have to look for the only thing that could stop an original, not to kill it just stop him forever and ever. For this mission I needed someone I could trust, I only need time to think, I could look for the vampires, humans, werewolves or the witches, this was a hard decision that I needed to think about.

My privates room were so unique, I loved this hotel, but I need to continue with my plan for vengeance I need to find a team but the first thing was to elect a place where to begin. I want to go to Mystic Falls, but there would be people expecting me so the best course of action is oppose my father here with my own team. This would be my first assignment, look for the people I need. But Spain is not the place I want for my operations. I want to return to my homeland, England, there would be all that I need. My mother was a witch, I could use that influence to create an alliance between them and me. All the people in this world hated Niklaus, so finding allies would not be an obstacle. I could look for the Edgewater state, if it still exist I could use it as my base. I need to prepare I would declare the war to the original family. I have a father that loved to be the king, but why to be king if I could be the Emperor. I would raise the British empire from it ashes.

I was on a thing called airplane, this was the most fast way to travel between countries. My father once told me never to let someone to told me what I could do, because if I was he's son that means that all that I wanted would be a reality. The thing is that I am the one that decide what to do with my life, not him. The time of Niklaus is over, the time of a new generation has just begun.