Found and Regrets

I have been in this house for more than two days. I am beginning to hate that old lady, she had brought me some blood but it wasn't enough. I want to get out of here but this place is sealed completely. I tried every corner of the room but there is no loop hole that I could use to my advantage. And worst is the desperation to know who is she working for.

There is nothing in this room to entertain myself I am being kept like a pet in here. Like if I was a dog to control and play whenever you like it. The only good thing of this is that I had time to plan something if I ever could get out of here. Maybe I couldn't go to New Orleans but if Klaus thought I was there that gave me an opportunity to regain control of Paris and when he came back he would find that I was the one in control.

Deep inside I know that I couldn't kill Klaus, I didn't want it either. That would be a good end for him and I don't want that, I need for him to suffer the same that I did back down on that ocean.

She was coming, the smell of that lady was near. But she was nervous this time that meant she was with someone or something like that. I think that the time has come to meet her master. The door of the room went open and I was more than ready to try to kill whoever came throughout the door frame.

      But the one that came throughout the door was someone I never though would come here. I would have expected as worst Klaus, but not this vampire. I have to run from him but there is no way I could get out. He was getting near me while smirking.

"What are you doing here? Have you come to do what I did to you?" I said to him trying to find something that I could use like a weapon but there was nothing that could hurt him badly enough.

"This is no way to welcome me. But you don't have to be afraid I am not here to hurt you as you did to me back on your base" he said while reaching to touch me.

    I knew I couldn't last long against him in this closed space but I would not let him win without a fight. I punched at him in the chest as hard as I could, to what he stumbled back and I was about to throw my right leg to the level of his face but he grabbed it and pushed me to the floor tackling me in the process. He placed his right hand on my chest with enough force that I couldn't move from this spot.

"Did Klaus send you? He can't do it himself? So afraid is he to kill me his own son?" I said with hate in every word that came out of my mouth.

"Stop being dramatic, if Klaus knew you where here you would have been dead by now" I tried to move my legs to make him loose balance but it was impossible he had me pinned down completely.

"So what now, Kol? What do you want? Put me back in the ice so that way Klaus don't kill me?" I said if I could find a weakness with my words on him then I had an advantage.

"Stop! I just want you to turn back your humanity. This would be more easy, you don't hate Klaus you are doing this to make him care about you again. I would never accept that you say you hate him because back then you did everything you could to save him, you loved him and still do... Tell me would you really kill the only person that truly loved you from the day you where born?" He said now letting me go.

    Why he had to say this, I can't think about this. Feeling would ruin everything. I cannot feel love again not with him and not with anyone.

"You don't know me" I spat to him angrily.

"That what you think. I know you better than you know. Who was the person that climbed to Klaus bed when there was a storm or you had a nightmare. How many time did you said to him, I love you, how many times you played with him and made him sing to you so YOU JAMES could sleep throughout the night" he kept saying while walking to me because I kept going backwards trying to evade his words. "You love him, James, you truly do. You are only hurt that he didn't accept you when he saw you. And worst of all you are traumatized with all that has happened since I took you out of that ice"

"STOP, I would not be hurt by him or you ever again I prefer to end this now before I turn back my humanity" I said while taking the chair next to me and broking it. I took one of the legs and held it high, I would not turn my humanity because he is making me feel again I would rather die here and now.

"You are doing this because you know is truth. You care about him, so throw that away no and come to me and turn your humanity right now" he said but I held the wooden leg high enough to stab me.

    But when I was about to bring it down I couldn't move. Not even an inch, something was happening. No this cannot be happening I would not succumb to his words. Behind Kol on the door frame was Davina with one hand lifted, she was binding me here to not move.

"Would you not change your mind, James. You are making me do something that I don't want to do" he said while taking from my hand the pice of wood.

"If you are thinking of hurting me or making me suffer until I feel something you would waste your time. There is no way I would feel something that way. I was dying for hundreds of years so I basically can withstand any type of pain" I said with a smile to him. I knew this was what he was planning. Thinking that hurting me was to turn my humanity back again.

"I know that would not function with you. But there is something that I know that would surely turn back your humanity. The only bad things is that I don't know the outcome of that" He said.

    Now I was confused, he was planning something but he didn't want to use it. What could that possibly be, there is nothing that could change my mind I was strong minded there was no way that some emotions came back to me easily.

"Davina, can you make a spell for him not hurt himself?" He said to her. Why he was saying this.

"Sure but it would not last forever. He is so strong minded that one moment to another he would overcome my spell" she said to him. So she knew I was strong enough to overcome one of her spell. Now I only need to figure out if is the same with the force field that does not let me get out of this room.

"It doesn't have to last long. I am sure that once I tell him, he would arrive here in a matter of moments" What was Kol planning this is not going well.

"You really want to call him? You know he could probably kill him and don't talk to him at all" Davina said to him.

     Now I know who they are talking about. They plan to bring Klaus here and made me face him right here without anywhere to run. No this cannot happen.

"There is only one way to find out. If we let him go, it will be the same he would reunite some followers and oppose Klaus, for good or bad this have to end now" He said.

"NO! If you truly care about me you would not do that. You know he would kill me once and for all" I said trying to reach his supposed love he had for me.

"Sorry, James, but this would be the only way. Once you see him there would be two options or you turn back your humanity or he would definitely kill you" He said while taking out his cellphone.

"Kol, you now that you cannot be here when he arrive. And I don't know if my curse to him has reach something that make him change his mind" Davina looked nervous.

"I know that I cannot be here. But you need to stay here please at least make him talk to him. There is no turning back now"

"No, uncle, don't do it. Please I beg you" I tried to sound convincing to him. I used my pleading eyes as I used back when I was young. He didn't even looked at me he only grabbed his phone.

"klaus... I found him and he has no where to go... meet Davina in this direction" Kol said while sending something to him. He had tears in his eyes, he left from the room without even looking at me one last time.

     I am dead, I only regret that I didn't had the courage to go to New Orleans and killed her once and for all. Now Klaus would have his vengeance on me and still have his daughter.