18.

Hoseok's POV

It's about 3:30am when my cellphone begins to ring. I groan, waking from my slumber and staring at my deathly bright screen with barely one eye. I instantly get a small burst of energy and sit straight up in bed, instinctively trying to clear my voice a bit. Not being able to fight my fatigue, I answer the call sleepily. "Ri?"

"H-hey." Yuri says shyly.

I'm thrown for a loop when she speaks. Maybe it's because I've only been awake for 2 minutes, but this doesn't sound like the same Yuri I met just a couple months ago.

"Hey." I manage to reply. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is good. I'm so stupid for calling you at the devil's hour. I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay." I laugh, hoping to make her less tense. "I'm just glad everything is okay."

"Yeah." The line is silent for a moment and I feel myself fighting to stay awake at this point.

I yawn, shaking my head to keep conscious. "Are you just now leaving work?"

"I am." She replies. Before I can reply, she blurts out her next statement. "Do you wanna go on a date?"

"Yes." I answer, with no hesitation.

I hear her sigh on the other end and I smile softly. "Thank God you said yes."

I laugh again, shaking my head. "It's always been my dream to be asked on a date at nearly 4am."

"Don't flatter yourself, dancing man." She finally giggles. "You can pick the time and place. That, in itself, was very hard for me."

"I can't imagine." I say in understanding. "Can I call you later when I'm fully awake and we can talk about it?"

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll be up by 2 at the latest."

"Okay, I'm gonna get a couple more hours of sleep."

"Okay. I'm sorry again for waking you. Bye."

"Bye."

The line goes dead and I lay back in bed, smiling to myself as I think about Yuri. I wonder how long that has been in her mind, to ask me on a date. To say that I'm shocked is quite the understatement. There's so much more to Yuri that I have to find out yet. I begin to feel myself drifting back to sleep with a smile on my face.

--

I hold Yuri close to me, swaying slowly to the music but focusing mainly on her chest rising and falling against mine. I bury my face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent as I feel goosebumps rise on the back of my neck where her soft hand lies. I feel as though there is no one here but us. Everyone around us seems to fade away, and I love this feeling. I could stay like this forever.

I hear her speaking, but it's muffled as I can only pay attention to the closeness of our bodies in this moment. She calls my name, this time clearer, and I pull back slightly to look down at her. She looks amazing in her flowing, white dress, her hair draping perfectly down her back. Her brown eyes sparkle as she makes eye contact with me. I can't think of anyone more beautiful than Yuri.

"Hoseok." She smiles, lightly pressing her soft lips to mine. I instantly react, letting her control the speed and intensity of the kiss. She pulls away after a few seconds and smiles at me. "Can we try something?"

"Anything." I say, kissing her forehead.

When I disconnect my lips from her forehead, I feel my stomach doing back flips. She's somehow changed out of her dress and is only in a black bra and panties, her hair now up in 2 buns. I step away, eyeing her hungrily as I swallow roughly.