Q&A!

Here are the answers to the questions you've all asked!!! This is gonna be short & sweet. Thank you for all your submissions! 💕

--

Hello and welcome to our question and answer session with the cast of 'Strip Tease'! I'm your host, author, and narrator Stacy 🤗. Today, we will be talking to select characters you have questions for and you will see your questions answered. We'll be starting with our favorite girl, Ri! You ready, sweetness?

YR: Let's do it, baby!

--

To Yuri

Q: Why are you off limits?

YR: There's a rule in the club that we follow about not dating each other. So technically, we're all off limits. Why is that a rule? I have no fucking clue, but we have to abide by it.

Q: First of all, girl, you're a legend. I aspire to have the confidence you have one day. Anyways, what do you like best about working at the club?

YR: You're literally the sweetest, oh my goodness. Keep at boosting your confidence and I'll be a whisper in the wind compared to you! What I like best about my job is seeing all the talent those men on stage possess. Yes, they're eye candy, but the amount of talent they each have is incredible. They'll go far outside of the club, that's for sure.

Q: You're going to business school at the moment, is there a certain goal you're working towards for yourself?

YR: My end goal is to be the CEO of a major company. The kind of company is up for debate. My major is in international business affairs, so the possibilities are endless in that department.

Q: If you were to have Hobi to yourself, do you have any kinks you want to try out with him?

YR: Choking is my main kink. And a bit of spanking, but only when he's hitting it from the back. A girl can dream...

Q: Why are you such a queen, like sis, I STAN!!!!! Also, what's your favorite thing about working at a strip club? Other than the naked boys.

YR: Oh baby, you're the queen! I stan you. And that goes back to me enjoying the talent these men display on stage. They go beyond what exotic dancers are known for.

Q: When will you sleep with Hobi?

YR: That's a good question. I'm not supposed to even be with him in the first place, but where there's a will, there's a way. So I'll find a way to have him in between my legs. Just wait for it.

Ri, thank you for your answers! It's always my pleasure working on you.

YR: No, thank you momma! You're doing a hella good job developing me as this bad ass bitch and it's greatly appreciated!

--

And now, to our lovely sunshine, Hobi!

HS: Hope right here!

--

To Hoseok

Q: What is your favorite thing about being a nurse?

HS: I love to help people. If I can help take anyone's pain away, I will do it.

Q: Have you been enjoying working at the club?

HS: Surprisingly, I love it. The atmosphere is insane, and I became a different person when J-Hope makes his entrance. It's wild and exciting.