23.

Yuri's POV

Hoseok is probably the best thing that has happened to me. We've been a couple for about a month and a half now. He's the last thing on my mind at night and the first thing on my mind in the morning. I just want to be with him all the time, but he's so busy with work and school. He works so hard; I can't believe he still carries a smile on his face. I don't have too many credits left for my degree, so my classes are spread out and still have time to work and study. My boyfriend, however, is a whole medical student, a nurse, and part time dancer. I don't know how he does it.

I have the night off, and Hoseok works tonight. Of course, I'm going to stay and watch my man dance his ass off. I'm not jealous of the looks he gets while he's in here, because this is his job. Of course he's going to get looks of want and lust from those who have paid to see him basically naked. Me, however, I get all this shit for free. I'm the real winner here.

"Ri!" I turn around to the direction I hear my name being called and see a Jackson that is the source. I smile as he returns it and sits down with me. "What's up?"

"Chilling, obviously." I tease.

He shakes his head. "Such a smart ass."

I smirk at him and roll my eyes. "That won't change."

Yoongi's voice rings throughout the club, gathering everyone's attention. He does his spiel for Hoseok and the ladies in attendance are already screaming for him. It's what my man deserves. In no time, J-Hope appears on the stage and I could just throw up. He didn't tell me he'd have his ass hanging out today.

"Fuck." I mumble to myself, watching as my boyfriend body rolls and hip thrusts across the stage.

He's getting bills from everywhere, even getting close enough and allowing some people to place them in the waistband of his thong. He teases the removal of the thong, causing the roof of this building to almost be blown off by the amount of screams he receives. My mouth waters at the sight, knowing that that man up there belongs to me. We finally make eye contact for the first time since he's been up on stage. He bites down on hip, winking then smiling at me. I visibly melt in my seat, wanting to go up on that stage and take him home right now.

Before I know it, his performance is over. Screams and claps are heard throughout the club as he takes his bows, collecting all the money from the floor that he had received and collecting a bit more from people still showing their appreciation towards him.

"Interesting." I'm startled, forgetting that Jackson is sitting next to me.

"What's interesting?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"You."

"Cut the formalities." I laugh. "Why am I so interesting, all of a sudden?"

"You've always been interesting, but even more so now."

"Okay?" I try edging him to give me more.

He takes a sip from his glass and I mimic his movements. "You've been here more frequently on your days off. We would typically only see you on your scheduled shift days."

"You're a smart man." I acknowledge. "You know the exact reason for that."

"I do, and that's what's so interesting to me. How are you able to get away with seeing Hope and maintain the work professionalism?"

I take another sip from my glass, shrugging. "We just do. We know how to handle business when working."

"He's a lucky man." Jackson nods. "Damn, I wish I could've gotten you when I had the chance."

"Bullshit, Wang." I laugh. "Your little girlfriends wouldn't even let you breathe, let alone tolerate you flirting with me."

"Never again will I be in a poly relationship." He groans. "Those 2 were already super jealous of each other as it is."

"Which reminds me to ask you: Did you fuck them both at the same time?"

He shakes his head. "Hell no. And it pissed me off because it gets tiring trying to fuck two people at different times when we could have all just fucked together."

We laugh, chatting about literally nothing until Jackson brings the first subject back around. "I don't get how you were able to break the 'off limits' rule."

"I'm not too sure about that myself. I don't know. Seokjin and Namjoon just told me to keep that shit away from work, so we do. We come in here to get our shit done."

"I feel it." He nods. "You seem to be really into him. Lucky him."

"Save it, dude."

"Bite me."

"Can't. I'm happily taken."

Jackson whines, which results in us laughing and finally changing the topic of my dating situation. After sitting and chatting with Jackson for another hour, he heads back to get ready for his set. I decide it's time to leave, but not before finding Hoseok.

I make my way into the forbidden territory that is known as the dancer's locker room. Once I'm back there, I look around for Hoseok but also saying hi to the dancers for tonight. Jackson smirks at me; only he knows the reasoning for my sudden appearance.

I don't see who I'm looking for, so I say my goodbyes and head out. I look throughout the club before I finally spot Hoseok at the bar. I sneak up behind him, lightly tickling his side, and earning a screech in return.

"Sheesh, Yuri." He places his palm against his chest.

I can't hold in my laughter as he regains his composure. "I'm sorry. I didn't think that would scare you like that."

"I'm very jumpy." He pouts.

"Aww, my Hobi." I match good sweet expression. "Are you sure you're the same guy I just saw on stage?"

A kiss is a placed on my cheek, close to my ear as he speaks to me. "I am, but he only comes out when it's time to make some money."

"What about to play?" I inquire in a flirtatious tone, feeling a bit needy. I haven't even thought much about sex since being with him, wanting to make sure I don't fuck up what we have going on right now.

I'm shocked by his next words, but I'm ready just the same as my stomach does back flips. "Then let's go play."

°🕊🍃°

HEY YO! Momma is on an update spree because I'm out of my funk! I'm sorry this took so long to update. There's been so much going on, on top of writers block. It's just been a wild ride. Any who! I just started writing this chapter & it took me an hour to finish it. That's some good progress! I hope you liked it, because you know what's next 👀🥴 I love you! Thank you so much for your love & patience 💕💕💕

.
.
~S.xx