6.

Hoseok's POV

"I'm home, Jimin!" I yell out, plopping on the couch.

"How's the job search going?"
Jimin asks me, coming from his bedroom.

"It's going." I simply nod, closing my eyes to hide my eyes from giving away that I lied.

"Just 'going'?"

"Yeah."

"So you mean to tell me that you haven't found anything?"

"I'm just looking." I lie again.

"Okay." Jimin leaves the topic alone. He knows that I've found a job. And I know he knows. He just doesn't know where yet. But if I'm not ready to tell him yet, he certainly won't force me either. That's why he's my best friend. "Well, do you wanna go out to do something? I'm bored."

I think to myself for a moment. Getting out and spending time with Jimin would be fun. It's been a while since we have. Jimin has been so busy with his instructing that when he gets home, he just goes to sleep. And recently on my days off from the hospital, I've been at the club.

"Wanna go to the movies?" I suggest.

"Yeah, then pizza after." Jimin smiles.

--

We didn't even go to the movies. Instead, we went for food and now we're at the bar, drinking and shooting pool. I should know better than to go out drinking with Jimin. That man drinks alcohol like water. 6 shots in for Jimin and he still hasn't found a buzz. 4 in for me, though, and I'm feeling my body become lighter by the shot.

We continue drinking, by this point, I can't even properly shoot pool. I make the rational decision of sitting down as Jimin plays alone. He doesn't seem to mind though. He likes seeing me relax and unwind. I've been so stressed looking for another job to go to school and shit. I deserve to relax a bit and let loose.

"Jiminie," I sing out, laughing myself. "Why do you get me drunk?"

Jimin laughs, taking another shot, then lining up the stick with the solid green ball on the pool table. "You need to let loose, unwind, relax, and have fun. You know, all that good stuff."

"So you take me drinking." I sip on my cocktail. "I'm not heavy like you."

"Trust me, I know." Jimin continues laughing.

I want to stop talking right now as we speak, but a drunken mouth speaks sober thoughts. I can't stop, and my intoxicated brain won't let me.

"I found a job."

He nods, knocking the ball in the hole. "I know."

"You do?" I gasps dramatically.

Jimin chuckles, coming over to take a sip of his drink. "Yeah. I had a feeling. But you didn't wanna tell me, so I didn't push it."

"Do you wanna know where?" I ask him, yelling at myself internally to not tell Jimin anything yet.

"Do you want to?" Jimin raises a brow.

"No," I laugh. "But I'm drunk and if I don't tell you now, I won't."

He laughs with me, nodding. "Okay. Where do you work?"

"Remember on the computer?"

"What about it?"

"That place. Her Sweet Dreams?"

Jimin thinks to himself, nodding after. "Yeah. You found out what it was?"

"Sure did." I say, more proudly than I'd actually like to admit.

"Well?"

"It's a strip club."

"A strip club?" Jimin asks. "No more drinking."

"No, I'm serious!" I yell loudly, covering my ears and laughing at myself. "Shhhhhh."

"Hobi, let's go home. You've had enough."

"I have to tell you about my job."

"Okay." Jimin says, coming over to help me up. "You can tell me on the way to the car. I'm ready to go home."

I just nod. "Okay. But yes. It's a strip club. A male strip club. I'm going to be a stripper."

"You what?" Jimin stops in his tracks, making me bump into him.

"Ouch. Jimin-"

"You're stripping!?" He asks, shock ridden.

I begin nodding my head again. "Yup. Well, I haven't started yet."

"Hoseok, you don't have to do this. I'll try getting you a job at the studio."

I pull for Jimin to walk with me and he obliges. "I wanna do it. I didn't at first, but I get benefits. And hella tips. The money is gonna be great for school."

"If this is what you want."

We finally make it to the car, Jimin getting my drunk ass in the car. As soon as my body touches the fabric of the seat, I pass out. Soft snores are soon escaping my mouth as Jimin gets in the driver's seat, chuckling.

"What a light weight."

--

"It's all in the hips." Taehyung tells me.

"So just make sure that whatever move I do, it's coming from the hips?"

"Precisely." Taehyung smiles and I can't help but to smile back. "It's pretty easy. Can you show me some of the moves you've got? You don't have to if it'll make you uncomfortable. Just wanna help critique."

"No, it's fine." I try to do some of the moves that he has shown him, and a few I learned from Jungkook the day before. Taehyung claps, nodding in satisfaction. "You're really good, probably better than me. Not even sure why you need to be trained."

I just chuckle, shrugging. "It's nice to have the training. Plus, I'm not all too comfortable just yet."

"I understand."

Employees start coming in like they did the day before, and Taehyung politely dismisses himself to the back to get ready. I decide I'll just go home today, seeing as how my last training day is the next day.

"Hoseok!" A voice calls me and I turn to see Yuri coming my way.

"Oh, hey Ri." I smile at her as she returns it. "I'm just headed home."

"Me too, actually. I just came to get my check. You're not busy?"

"Didn't really have anything planned."

"Awesome! Let's go for dinner." Yuri says, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me with her out of the building.

"Wait! I didn't give you an answer!" I tell her, still being dragged.

She giggles, going into the direction of her car. "Oh, come off it, dancing man. You were gonna say yes regardless."

"This is abduction!"

"It's only abduction if you call for help."

I can't stop laughing at this point. Yuri is something else. It's true that I wasn't going to tell her no, especially knowing she was gonna tease me to no end anyway. She's outgoing, and very blunt. We don't know each other that well, but it'd be nice to make a new friend on the job. So why not?

"Where are we going?" I ask, approaching her car and opening the door to sit inside.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

°🕊🍃°

Second update of the day!!!!! Momma decided to feed her babies today. This is just a little filler because I plan to make the next one a Yuseok chapter (ya see what I did there? Lol). Later on in a couple chapters, Hobi will explain his drunk confession to Jimin too lol. This one is boring but I have plans for upcoming chapters!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter anyway! 💜💜

.
.
~S. xx