Update

Hi my babies 💕 So I've made this story public again, feeling more comfortable. I think I have the answer as to why my smut book was deleted by Wattpad & although I'm still pissed that all my hard work is gone, I'm confident now that nothing will happen to this story or Mr. President. So be on the lookout for when I re-publish that story as well. I already have this & Mr. President backed up on Inkitt & now to my laptop, so I feel as though I'm safe.

I'm also going to be making a calendar to update. I'm starting to feel better mentally & really want to make updating this consistent. I want to try like, every other week to upload a chapter, maybe every week as long as I don't have writers block? And when I do, it will go on Inkitt first, then here. So I'll be putting it on Wattpad once a month essentially, or maybe more & maybe sooner depending on if Wattpad stops pissing me off. So what that means is that the updates will be slower on here but consistent if that makes sense? I don't know. I just miss the joy you all get from reading this.

So with that being said, if you want to get early access to the chapters before they make it to Wattpad, follow my Inkitt! (Same name as this account). I hope to see you over there & thank you for being so patient with me 💕💕

.
.
~S.xx