24.

Yuri's POV

To say that I'm shocked by Hoseok's demeanor once we're inside his apartment would be an understatement. I'm blown away by how he smashes his lips against mine. I'm breathless; my legs turning into jelly instantly. Just the sound of our breathing increasing the deeper he takes the kiss has me ready to explode. I gasp lightly at his hands grabbing my ass, and he takes the opportunity to push his tongue through my lips and swirls it around my own, fighting for the ultimate dominance. Unlike my usual self, I fully submit. I want to see what this side of my boyfriend is like.

My hands have made a nice home in his hair and I intend to keep them there as I hear his moans of satisfaction when I lightly tug at his locks. This is it; we're about to go through with this.

Still in the heated make-out session, I let my hands now travel down his sides and in between us to fumble with his belt. I, to my own surprise, successfully undo his belt, with his button not long after.

"How do you want me?" I take the opportunity to ask breathily when he breaks the kiss and attatches his lips to my neck.

"How do you want it?" Hoseok answers with another question against my neck, and I'm about to combust. That is the sexiest voice I've ever heard.

"I don't care. Just fuck me."

All too suddenly, the door swings open and we're frozen in fear as Jimin comes in, talking on the phone. Once he turns to see us after closing the door, his eyes widen in amusement as he grins.

"Let me call you back." He speaks into his phone, holding back a laugh. Attention now on us, he clears his throat. "Am I interrupting?"

"Yeah, little bit." I say as lightheartedly as possible. My heart is beating out of my chest as I try to make light of the situation the best way I know how. "I honestly forgot you lived here."

"Apparently, so did Hoseok." Jimin laughs.

"There's always room for one mor-"

"She's joking. Sorry, we just got a little carried away." Hoseok finally speaks, quickly covering my mouth.

Jimin lets out a hearty laugh, nearly in tears. "I'm gonna go to my room."

Hearing his laughter cease as he makes his way to his bedroom, both Hoseok and I release that much needed sigh of relief when the door closes. I can't believe I forgot that he had a roommate.

My boyfriend coughs lightly and I turn to look at him. His face is still as red as a tomato. "I'm sorry, Ri."

"It's okay, babe." I peck his lips, earning a slight smile. "Funny story to look back on."

"Yeah." He nods. "At least we weren't, like, actually doing it."

"Would that have been so bad?" I let slip, slapping my hands over my own mouth. Shaking my head, I apologize profusely. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please ignore that."

Hearing him laugh is like music to my ears. I'm embarrassed by my own thoughts spoken aloud, but am instantly soothed.

"You really do like living on the edge a little." He observes. I don't want to get myself into any more trouble, so I just nod. He returns the nod, humming afterward. "Noted."

It's silent between us, until I yawn.

"Tired?"

"Just a little. The adrenaline has gone down." I reply. "Unless you wanna run that back?"

"That depends." He raises a brow with his response. "Can you keep quiet?"

"That's a challenge I'm willing to take on." I answer. I instantly get that burst of energy back by just that statement alone. Why would I say no to that? Even if I have to smother my face with a pillow, I'm going to. Either way, I plan on making my mark tonight. "Shall I lead the way?"