3.

Hoseok's POV

"Will you accept?"

I look to Namjoon, the taller man having hopeful eyes. The benefits of this job are amazing. And the money is insane. Plus I get to dance? Granted this is not what I'm used to, but still. Who knows, maybe I'll actually like it? I'm pretty open minded. With all this on the line and school starting soon, there's no time to think when I could potentially be throwing all that money down the drain.

"When can I start?"

Namjoon showcases his white teeth in an enthusiastic smile, dimples popping out the instant he smiles. "Wow! Excellent! Let's head back to my office and we can discuss it while you fill out some paperwork."

I nod, following behind an excited Namjoon. When we enter the office, another tall man- not as tall as Namjoon, though- comes of out of the room adjacent to his. I can't deny that this is one handsome ass man. His face is the literal textbook definition of perfect. It's perfectly proportioned, his eyebrows sharp, piercing eyes, and his lips are round and plump. He could be a doll, that's how perfect his features are.

He smiles as he sees the ud standing before him. "Good afternoon. Who do we have here, Joonie?"

"This is Jung Hoseok. He's our new dancer. Hoseok, this is the man in charge, the owner Kim Seokjin."

Seokjin extends his hand, and I outstretch mine, shaking it. "Pleasure, Mr. Kim. Call me Hoseok."

"I could say the same, Hoseok. And please, call me Jin. Welcome to Her Sweet Dreams. I'm sure Namjoon has covered the basics with you, taken you on a tour, and explained our benefits."

"Yes." I nod. "I just accepted the job. I was on the fence, but came around quickly. Plus I'm a dancer, so this could be fun."

"Oh, you dance?" Seokjin crosses his arms over his chest.

"I do. I was in Gwangju's Paradise." I say. "We're pretty well known throughout the country."

Seokjin nods in approval. "I've heard the name. That's very impressive and we are honored that you have chosen to join our team. I look forward to seeing how well you put on for our guests."

I give him a smile, as he silently dismisses the Namjoon and I to continue into the direction of Namjoon's office. I take the seat same as before while Namjoon goes over to a file drawer and pulls out a folder with "New Dancer" written on the front.

He takes a seat and gets comfortable as he opens the folder. "Okay. Here we are. The top paper on this stack is acknowledging that you had an interview today, and that you accepted the job offer. If you could sign right at the bottom of the page where that line is."

I sign the paper and he continues speaking, going through the pages. It takes about 15 minutes for all the paperwork to be completed. Namjoon sighs in comfort as I sign the last paper. "Perfect. I'm really happy you decided to accept my offer. I do think you'll enjoy it here."

"Thank you, Namjoon."

"You're welcome. Would you like to come with me and meet your coworkers?"

"Sure, why not."

--

Namjoon leads me back through the club and into a door behind the DJ's booth. The DJ, who he told me is Yoongi but goes by Suga, is catching a catnap while a music mix is playing. The dancers are taking a break before they begin their late night exhibition.

We enter the back where there are 3 men dancing around, rapping. Namjoon clears his throat to make his presence known. The 3 dancing men smile as they see their manager standing beside me.

"Gentlemen," Namjoon begins. "We have a fresh face gracing the stage."

"Jung Hoseok." The youngest one that was in the gold on stage earlier says. "The dance king himself. It's a pleasure. I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Thank you so much. It's nice to meet you." I smile at the him, who gives me a toothy grin, his 2 front teeth making him look like an innocent bunny. The complete opposite of who the guy is on stage.

A muscular guy, more muscular than Jungkook, extends his hand for me to take. "I'm Wang. Jackson Wang. Nice to meet you."

"Same to you."

There's a tall guy as well, face just as handsome as Seokjin's. He holds a sort of mysterious vibe to him, but that all disappears when he displays a big boxy smile. "I love Gwangju's Paradise. I've watched every competition you've done. The pleasure is all mine. I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can just call me V."

"Nice to meet you, V." I genuinely smiles. "It's really nice to meet all of you."

"I'll let you all get acquainted with Hoseok." Namjoon nods. "I plan to add him onto the schedule soon. Kookie, you're head trainer. You may work that out whatever way you can so that you all can train. Any questions for me? Hoseok?"

"How long does training usually take?" I ask.

"It really just depends on how fast you learn. It probably won't take you long at all."

"Okay." I sigh contently. "Can I come back tomorrow to train? I think I've stepped out of my comfort zone more than expected today."

They all chuckle and Namjoon nods with a smile. "Of course. Kookie, be here tomorrow at 5 to start training."

"Okay." Jungkook smiles.

"I'm really looking forward to your work, Hoseok. I'll lead you out." Namjoon points toward the door.

I nod, saying goodbye to my new coworkers and following my new manager. We make it back into the club and my eyes wander to the bar. "I'm gonna stop here. I could use a drink."

Namjoon chuckles, his eyes on the bar as well. "I don't blame you. I would join you but I'm on duty. Go ahead. Myself or Seokjin-hyung will see you tomorrow at 5."

I make my way over to the bar, taking a seat on an empty stool. Yuri turns to see me sitting there and she smiles. "Hi, Hoseok."

"Hey. Yuri, is it?"

"Yup. Go ahead and just call me Ri. You need a drink?"

"Please and thank you." K huff out. "A Bud light."

Yuri goes into the mini fridge under the counter and pulls out the beer, popping off the bottle cap. She slides it over to me and I take it, thanking her.

"So," she leans herself into her hand, elbows on the counter. "You gonna get up on that stage soon?"

I nod at her, sipping my beer. "Yeah. It's gonna be weird, but I'm going to do it."

"You'll do great up there. You can dance, you've got the face, and I'm sure you've got the body." She winks.

"You really are a flirt, huh?" I chuckle, taking another sip.

"It's a good past time." She smiles.

I look at Yur for a quick moment. She's really a gorgeous girl. Her black hair falls lightly on her shoulders and her lips are a tint of pink. I can't help but smile at her and her blunt ways. "Well, I hope I'm able to deliver on stage."

At this point, I'm beginning to look at the positive side of working in the club. Everything Namjoon went over resonates with me. I'll be able to pay off school in no time. And that's what excites me about starting my training tomorrow. The only thing I'll need to worry about now is working around nyt school schedule, and how the hell I'm going to tell Jimin...

°🕊🍃°

Momma just had to give a quick filler because that's what I do! This isn't best, I'm sorry!!! You've met the 3 main dancers tho (I have to add Jackson to the cast list) & literally all of BTS has been mentioned. How cool am I 😁

I'm gonna get back to work now! It's 3 in the morning & I'm a 3rd shift worker lol. Bye! 💜💜💜💜💜

.
.
~S. xx