14.

Yuri's POV

"Game on." Hoseok says with challenging eyebrows.

"Oh, you sound confident. But how long will it last?" I take one of my hands and let it rest on his exposed thigh. I can see him visibly swallow and I know I've got him right where I want him.

"You don't know what I'm capable of." He breathes out unexpectedly.

"You don't stand a chance against me." I wink. "I can make you feel certain ways, babe. I already have."

I'm caught off guard when Hoseok places his hand on mine and leans in to speak in my ear. He's so close, I can feel his lips practically against my earlobe. I get shivers down my spine when he opens his mouth, speaking deeply in a voice I've never heard before. "Don't underestimate me."

When he pulls back, I know my face is as red as a tomato. He smirks in victory and someone clears their throat near us. I try to quickly collect myself when we look up to see the beautiful man that's hosting the event, smiling almost knowingly. "Did I interrupt?"

"Nope." Hoseok replies. "This is my best friend and roommate Jimin. Jimin, this is my coworker Yuri."

He extends his hand and I grab it graciously, us both bowing slightly. He smiles beautifully, making a girl weak at the knees. "Nice to meet you, Yuri. Thank you so much for coming out. I hope you're having a good time."

"I am, thank you for doing such a great job hosting. Hoseok didn't tell me that his best friend was fine as hell, though." I chuckle flirtatiously.

Jimin's face starts to tint red and he awkwardly lets my hand go. Hoseok shakes his head, laughing softly. "Sorry, Jimin. I forgot to warn you of how much of a flirt she is."

"Just my kind of woman." Jimin smiles, his eyes shutting and he's honestly unreal. He's prettier than me. "I don't think my girlfriend Sky would appreciate me flirting, though."

I put my hands up in surrender, leaning back in my seat. "And that's the only thing that will stop me. I won't cross relationship boundaries."

"Oh, I like this one." Jimin nods, and I can't help the smile that spreads across my face. "I've gotta go finish my host-ly duties, but have fun! Yuri, nice to meet you again."

"Likewise, and call me Ri." Jimin sees his way over to another table and I fan myself playfully. "My goodness, what a hottie! He's the prettiest person I have ever seen in my life. Why do I even own a mirror with that man waking up everyday looking like that!?"

"Oh, you should see him when he actually puts in effort to dress nicely." Hoseok shrugs, sipping his water.

"It gets better!? Awh hell. Why does he have a girlfriend?" I pout, catching a glimpse of Hoseok trying not to laugh with water in his mouth. I smile and sigh dramatically. "Well, I guess his best friend Hoseok is second best."

He squints as he glares at me playfully. "Hey now. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have met the 'hottie'."

"This is all true."

For the next couple hours, we snack on refreshments and dance to the music. By the time it's all over, Hoseok is helping Jimin clean up and I'm sitting at the table with Jimin's girlfriend Sky. I asked to help, but they refused for us to lift a finger. I feel like a bum sitting here, while Sky could careless as she throws compliments and cat calls at her boyfriend. He bashfully looks down as he's wiping the countertop where the food was and she laughs.

I focus my attention on her and clear my throat. "You have one gorgeous dude over there."

With the brightest smile on her face, she nods confidently. "Oh I know. That's my baby."