16.

Yuri's POV

Ever since that moment I had with Namjoon about a week and a half ago, I have been trying to think of ways to approach Hoseok about the way I feel. It isn't a secret that we like each other. While I'm walking, I just think to myself. My issue is expressing it in a way that won't scare him off. I'm not the relationship type, but of it's with him, then why not give it a shot? He's too sweet of an angel to not deserve the best. Maybe it's about time a girl like me actually explored a full, monogamous relationship.

"Ri." Someone taps my shoulder and I turn to see Taehyung. I smile and fall into his arms dramatically. "Aww, you missed me?"

"I sure did." I snuggle into his chest. "Because you didn't tell me you had 2 weeks off to go visit your family. I missed seeing you in your little thong."

"Oh, so you just missed me for my body." He pouts. "I see how it is."

"Oh, baby." I laugh, squishing his cheeks. "You know I like seeing you for more than your body and your nice, round ass."

He rolls his eyes as I giggle, giving one of his butt cheeks a squeze. "Yeah, yeah. Anyway, let's go for coffee sometime this week."

"You hate coffee."

"And you hate dates. And?"

"Who said it was a date?" I raise my brow.

"Who said it wasn't?" He challenges me.

This sly boy. "Touché. Okay, pretty boy. What about now?"

"Sounds good to me. I'm driving." He taps his pocket where his keys are.

--

Taehyung smashes his lips against mine as soon as he closes the door to his apartment. Our lips move hungrily against each other, as of we would actually eat each other alive. My fingers find their way into his hair as his hand roughly squeezes my ass. I will admit that I am a woman who has sexual tension with many people, but the tension between Taehyung and I is through the roof. This has been a story in the making for a while.

We force ourselves to break the kiss so we're able to take our clothes off. We undress ourselves and Taehyung pulls a condom out of his wallet. My mouth salivates at this size of his dick and before he can unwrap the latex item, I'm on my knees with him inside of my mouth.

"Fuck, Ri." He breathes out, grabbing my head and fucking my mouth.

Saliva dribbles down my chin and my eyes water as I allow him to assault my mouth. I gag and force my head away from his length so that I'm able to catch my breath. That turns him on as I see his dick twitch. I look up at him with hooded eyes and take him back into my mouth. His eyes fight to stay open as I bob my head quickly. I want him to cum in my mouth so bad, but that would more than likely mean I can't fuck him. So I slow my movements down, enough to give him pleasure, but not enough to make him cum.

"Ri, fuck. Let me fuck you. Right now."

As I pull away from him and watch the string of saliva that connects my mouth to his dick, I recount on how we ended up in this situation.

--

An hour earlier

"Ri, I think everyone knows you like Hope." Taehyung chuckles, sipping his hot chocolate.

I groan. "Do I really make it that obvious?"

"It isn't so much as obvious, but you do things differently when you're with him."

"Such as?" I question.

He puts his hot chocolate down. "You blush. So much. I've never seen you blush like that."