22.

Yuri's POV

"Can I show you my bedroom?" Hoseok asks me with no hesitation.

A bedroom invite from our first kiss alone? I knew I would be seeing his room anyway, but the timing is impeccable right now. Hell, who am I to say no? "Yes, of course."

He smiles, standing with an outstretched hand, and I grab it, allowing him to lead me to his bedroom. On the way, he shows me the kitchen, bathroom, and where Jimin's bedroom is. Once we're finally at his room door, he let's go of my hand and ushers me inside. I can't say I'm surprised at how clean his room is. It smells really nice, too. He likes tropical scents. I like that shit.

"Welcome to my Hope World." Hoseok smiles with his arms outstretched in pride. "Make yourself comfortable."

I'm grinning like an idiot at how cute he is. His room is so nice. It's colorful in some spots, and monochrome in others. I can't help but notice a small collection of Kaws figurines on the wall opposite his bed. The man is busy all the damn time, between medical school and two jobs. How in the world does he find time to grow a collection?

"This is so cool." I admire, my feet taking me closer. "How do you even find the time to collect?"

He smiles, coming to stand beside me. "Something so extensive as my prestigious Kaw collection takes years to achieve. I've just been lucky to have wiggle room in between to display them how I want."

"Cut the professionalism." I laugh and he joins. "But seriously, I'm so impressed."

"Thank you."

There's a silence that grows between us and I sigh, hating how awkward I've become around him. When will this get better?

"Sorry I'm not the best host." Hoseok awkwardly chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck. "Would you like something to drink? Water, juice, soda?"

"Got vodka?" I joke with a hint of seriousness. "Kidding, kinda but not really. I'll take water."

He laughs, shaking his head. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable." With that, I'm left alone in his room.

I find a home on his bed, taking the chance to really breathe for the first time since being over. I fall back into his bed, humming at the softness of his blanket. Get it together, Ri. Relax; just be yourself.

I'm enveloped in the feeling of his bed, comfort overtaking me as I finally feel my pulse returning to its normal rhythm. Seeing as how I've never felt anything like this before, my body become lighter as the weight of my overwhelming feelings begin to lift. I hum once again, this time, in satisfaction. I'm so enthralled with the feeling of being as light as a feather that I don't realize Hoseok return.

I flinch lightly as the bed at the sides of my head sinks slightly. Opening my eyes very slowly, I'm met with one hell of a man hovering above me. This shit can't be real. I feel like I'm in a movie. The way he's positioned, the light in the room is casting down on his back, making him appear to be even brighter. This man is really the sun, huh?

I smile, watching as he returns it and I just melt. I want to tell him how beautiful he is, but the words are stuck. They aren't stuck from nerves this time, though. I'm just awestruck; I'm speechless.

"Wow." I manage to say.

"Wow?" Hoseok snickers, raising a brow.

"Yeah, wow." I nod casually. "You're so damn beautiful."

The reaction I get has my stomach in knots. The man glows even brighter, his smile blinding as his eyes squint and his cheeks turn the brightest but faintest shade of pink.

"Ah, Yuri." He says softly.

"It's true, though. I wish you could see yourself from my angle."

"Likewise." I receive a kiss on the forehead and that's when I fully combust. I'm about to start falling hard for this man.

I grab onto his shirt, pulling him closer to me as I attach my lips to his. Unlike the sweet kiss we had moments ago, I make it a point to really kiss him this time. Our lips move steadily, subtly dancing against one another. My hands let go of his shirt and one finds a home behind his neck and the other in his hair.

Hoseok deepens the kiss, my breath being taken away. I follow as he leads, this being the first time I have allowed someone to take over what I had initiated. I don't know where this is going, but I can't wait to get there either. I'm fully enticed by the way his lips move against mine. They're so soft and his movements are steady. I feel as though everything around me has faded to black, my only source of light coming from the man above me.

As if he couldn't get any closer, he finds himself in between my legs and I inhale sharply during the kiss, felling his soft erection lightly pressing into me. I want nothing more than to have him, but would that be moving too fast? I am never one to turn down sex, but this is different. What if it isn't the right time for us to do it? Is it too soon to initiate that side of him? I know how to move without being committed, but not while I'm committed. So what now?

I'm brought out of my thoughts when Hoseok pulls away slowly, our breathing heavily matching each others. I slowly open my eyes to see his already staring at me. I smile softly, allowing my fingers to move some of his hair away from his forehead.

"You have so much on your mind, babe." I'm a puddle under him as he speaks. "It's okay."

"It's all foreign to me."

"What is?"

"This." I sigh softly. "The relationship. I don't want to move too fast or too slow. I don't know what I'm doing."

He nods, pecking my lips a few times. "Just go with it, Ri. A good relationship isn't perfect. There's no right way to move in a relationship. We just have to communicate and trust each other, okay?"

"Okay." I nod in agreement. "Thank you."

I'm more at ease now, allowing my mind to rest. This won't be easy for me, but I'm the one making it harder on myself. I will now worry less about trying to do things the "right way" and work on building something better than that standard for us to have a long, healthy relationship.

°🕊🍃°

MOMMA IS BACK & A LITTLE MORE MENTALLY STABLE!

As an adult, life is shit lmao. So I took some time to focus on my mental health more. Needless to say, I'm doing & feeling better than I have in the last 4 month. I have been taking more time for myself, have been better with finances, & I just bought a car. Everything is okay right & I thank you so much for your patience! I hope this was a good chapter, even with it being a bit short. I promise it gets better 🥺 I love you all so so much!!!!!! 💕💕

.
.
~S.xx