15.

Hoseok's POV

Who knew this whole "flirt battle" thing would actually be a lot of fun. Anytime I get to make Yuri all flustered and blushing like crazy is a good day. I've finished my sets for the night and I'm about to head out of the locker room and over to the bar to mess with Yuri when I hear a familiar voice call out to me.

"Aye, Hope!" I turn to see Jackson running over to me. "Hey man, you did your shit up there tonight."

"Thank you, I appreciate it. And happy birthday."

Jackson gives me the biggest smile as he chuckles. "Thank you. It'll be an even better night once I get on stage. Birthdays are special around here."

"How so?"

"The women tip wonderfully." He smirks.

I laugh, shaking my head. "Dammit. I started just after my birthday. What a load of crap."

"Well, better luck next year. If you're here that long. Where you headed now? Not to intrude or anything. A few of us are gonna gather at the bar after work and have a drink if you wanna join."

"Oh," I start. "I'm going over to the bar area to fuck with Ri."

"Mm hmm." Jackson hums softly.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just heed my words. The first ones I gave you about this situation."

"Which reminds me. Why is she off limits?"

"Wang! 5 minutes!" Someone calls out into the room and I swear I hear him sigh in relief to get out of this conversation.

"I'll tell you next time. Hope to see you afterward for that drink."

"If I'm not too tired." I reply. "Gotta be at the hospital in the morning."

"I understand. Have Ri get you a drink on me." With that, Jackson takes off his robe and places it on his chair.

You can't miss it being his birthday. He has "It's my birthday" written across his chest. I laugh as I watch him walk out in his thong, 2 birthday cakes painted on both his ass cheeks. There's never a dull moment in this club.

I find myself quickly heading to the bar where Yuri is smiling as she takes orders swiftly. She's so beautiful and has the most amazing smile. Such a sweet smile with a stellar personality. Her actions most definitely differ from her physical attributes. I can't believe I agreed to willingly flirt with this girl. She'll be the death of me.

"Hey, Hobi. If you're going to undress me with your eyes, at least make it discreet." She calls out to me.

I clear my throat, feeling my face go hot as I walk over to the now empty bar. I always forget how good she is. My switch hasn't gone off yet for a witty comeback so I just look her up and down. Most of her bottom half is blocked by the bar but I'm sure my gaze is doing just enough as I think of a comeback.

"Now you're just eye-fucking me." She chuckles.

"I wanna do more than what my eyes can do." I smirk. Her breath hitches in her throat and I chuckle. "Oh, what's wrong?"

"Hush. You know when you say shit like that, it catches me off guard."

"Shit like what?" I play dumb, titling my head.

She rolls her eyes playfully. "Hard shit. Sexy shit. I always expect some cute, witty flirting with you. You always turn the tables and say something that gets me wet."

I raise an eyebrow at her, keeping my composure as best as I can. "Maybe expect the unexpected with me. But then again, that might not make you as wet as what I'm doing now."