Yuri's POV

"Here's your Long Island Iced Tea." I hand the woman her drink, and she smiles.

Adding money to the tip jar, she sips and nods in approval. "Thank you."

It's the start to the weekend, so the club is packed. These are my favorite days because the guys are refreshed and put on hell of performances. And because of their bomb ass performances, the people that come in tip hella hard to the workers- including the bartender. The club has been open for exactly 2 hours now, and I already have over $70 in tips. (I don't know won currency, I'm sorry forgive me 😭🤧)

I watch as the man on stage rolls his hips, his chest and abs glistening from the oil he splattered on his body before coming on stage. The men that get on that stage are some of the sexiest men I have ever seen in my life. But I keep my job strictly professional and don't engage with any of them relationship wise. That doesn't stop my ass from flirting, though.

The dancer, Jackson- who goes by his last name Wang- hops off stage and starts grinding on a woman that's wearing a birthday ribbon and a tiara, no older than about 23 or 24. Her face is beat red as he grinds into her, whispering something so sinful in her ear as he takes her hands and runs them down his chest. Jackson sure knows how to make a girl want him...

"Alright, alright ladies. Wang! Give it up for him!" The DJ says.

The crowd erupts in applause as Jackson makes his way back onto the stage, bowing and walking off with the money he's earned. I clap as well, Jackson never failing to put on a great show.

"Okay, ladies. Get ya drinks now," Yoongi says over the mic. "because coming up in 20 minutes is everyone's favorite ab king."

The women go absolutely bananas, screaming and wailing for the prestigious "Baby Boy Of Your Dreams". The bar fills with very thirsty customers, and I start moving at lightning speed, taking everyone's orders and fulfilling them. I'm down to the last customer as the 20 minutes comes to an end, making her a bourbon on the rocks. After she hurries back to her seat- not before leaving a tip, though-, I have to add a second jar on the counter because this one is full.

"Noona~" Yoongi sings out, the next dancer ready to take the stage. "Baby boy is here."

The women go mad once again, now with a reason as he makes his way onto the stage in a gold thong, a gold vest, gold and white sneakers, and gold glitter covering his chest. I roll my eyes and giggle at how extra Jungkook is. But he can't help it. He loves his job and he does what he has to do to please our guests.

--

Hoseok's POV

I look at the number "3" on the top right corner of the door. Sighing to myself, I quickly drag myself inside. There are 2 doors inside. One that says "Office" and the other that has the name of the club. I open the door that says "Office" and step into the space.

The area is red with black carpet, a few chairs lined against a wall opposite of an empty desk in the middle of the room with 2 additional doors on the wall. Reading the sign on the desk, I press the small button next to it. That apparently signals to a member of the staff that someone is there.

I take a seat in one of the chairs, fighting with my inner urge to just make a mad dash toward the door. What possessed me to come here anyway?

All too soon, a man comes out of one of the doors. He's tall, 6-foot easily, with silver looking hair. His smooth face perfectly contrasts the dimples that indents his cheeks perfectly as he smiles. His eyes light up once he makes eye contact with me.