17.

Yuri's POV

Previously....

Am I really ready to commit myself to just one person? Am I really ready to be in an actual relationship? And most importantly, am I really ready to fall in love with someone?

--

Reality is beginning to set in for me. I've really made this big executive ass decision to become a one man woman. I had another talk with Taehyung and he began, I guess, explaining what I should expect out of monogamy. Things like being clingy and jealous is normal, I may be meeting important people to him, communication is key to any healthy relationship, and the scariest part: I'll fall in love.

The word love is so foreign to me because I've never been shown that type of affection by a man, or woman for that matter. I've tried a couple times to date, but it never worked out for me. So I said fuck love, I just want to fuck. That was all I needed, but recently, I've had the heart to want to change that.

Deep down, I want to be that someone that somebody brings home to their parents. I want to be shown off and brag that I have the most amazing partner. I want to one day become someone's wife, and have a child or two. I know that's what my mother would want for me. I want to make her proud of me.

I clock in, putting my few things in my locker and going to set up my bar. There are a few of my coworkers scattered over the club, getting some things in order before we open. Yoongi is in the DJ area, messing with a few sounds as he acknowledges me with a head nod. I smile softly, waving before I'm in my place.

In my head, I thank Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung. Little do they know, they helped me a lot with just the one time of intimacy I had with each of them. As odd as it may sound, I needed that in order to get to this point in wanting something monogamous.

The time I'm at the bar seems to go by in a blur. I'm making my drinks like normal, watching the guys perform, but I just feel like I'm here with nothing more to do. My someone isn't here, and I'm bummed about it. I sigh, knowing that he's probably at the hospital working tonight. He's a hell of a worker, and I admire him for that. Medical school isn't cheap, and the fact that he works 2 jobs with odd schedules is dedication enough.

Before I know it, it's closing time. At the club. I sigh, cleaning up the bar and collecting the tips I've made out from the jar at the edge of the bar. The last few customers scatter out the door before Seokjin locks up. He whistles as he comes up behind the bar with me. He reaches into the small fridge and grabs a hard cider as he lightly chuckles.

"What?" I ask, washing my hands. "What's funny?"

"You are." He sips from the now open can.

"Huh?"

"Ri, what's going on with you?"

"What do you mean?" I furrow my brows.

He narrows his eyes, slightly pointing to me. "You just don't seem like yourself. Not a single flirtatious comment to anyone here like you usually do. It's almost as if you have someone now."

I curse to myself under my breath, but loud enough that he hears. "I'm too easy to read."

"So you do." My boss smiles. "It's about time."

"It isn't what you think. We aren't together, but I want us to be. Please don't be mad."

Seokjin nods at all the employees leaving before turning to me with a confused glare. "Now why would I be mad about what you do with your life?"

"It's Hoseok." It's silent for a moment before I continue, rambling. "I know, this isn't supposed to happen with the rules and everything, but I can't help it. I'm feeling things I've never felt before with anyone else, and he makes me want to be just for one person."